X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US consumer confidence hits record low

Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

I found some links that may help.....

Only half of Americans believe they will have enough money to enjoy a comfortable retirement, according to Country Financial’s Security Ind...

cheers,

Donna

...the last link is about Obama's drop in the ratings - lack of confidence in him to increase jobs etc.
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

All the more reason to be buying houses while we are giving them away :-)

Comment

With the laughing stock your politicians have become, which will only increase exponentially in the lead up to Nov 12; then there is a lot more hurt to come yet.

Soon if you buy a set of Ginsu Steak knives and use your credit card; they will throw in a matching set of high yield rental properties for free.

Comment

And a six pack of clunkers!
          We still need houses to live in Speights Boy. We increase our population by one person every 12 seconds I read somewhere recently

Comment

Yep, and every 15 seconds someone joins the back of the ever expanding queue at the jobs fair.

Plenty of empty empty houses out there, not enough jobs.

Comment

Actually no one joined the queue in August. And empty homes is all about the location.

Comment

August
                22,000 private sector jobs lost; 22,000 Government jobs created
                Net zero.
                You think that is a sustainable way to grow the economy?

Net jobs zero does not mean no increase in unemployment
                How many fell off at the 99 week cut-off, and how many gave up looking?

Correct , it is all about location.
                That's what the U in USA stands for; you can't just say it's the next door state's problem.

Downtown Tubbleweed.....moving to a county near you.

Except if you are an illegal in Southern Arizona or Texas. Plenty of Federal support for you there.

Comment

As a local you'd find some good stock no question about it - and Dissindat is doing that (from reading his/her posts). As an offshore investor it's a much tougher task - where many fools rush in without doing the research, giving $$ to property promoters with silver tongues hence the reason these forums exist - to give air to all sides of the equation.

Cheers,

Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I know this is old but it is amazing how so many issues have come since then. I can't say Obama did much improvement. I see more people struggling than anything and I am glad he will be done next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X