Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variable rates under fixed ?

Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

These banker conmen know how to play suckers in and out of this and that.

I wonder how many will bail from one rate to another only to find 2 years later its all reversed around again?

Meanwhile the bankers fleece with fees and commisions for every change in loans criteria...

Comment

It was common place in the UK. Fixed were always higher than floating
      Jo Birch
      Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
      +61 450 148 678

Comment

Didn't we just see BNZ drop their floating to 4.99% today?

Comment

Originally posted by NZGEMS View Post
          Didn't we just see BNZ drop their floating to 4.99% today?
          Nah - that's a 6 month rate -this from www.interest.co.nz

"BNZ announced it would offer 4.99% for a special six month mortgage rate as part of its “out of the box” package, which requires borrowers to take out two other products (such as credit cards or insurance) and have a 20% deposit. (Updated with information that it’s the lowest mortgage rate in at least 45 years)

The offer will be valid from February 21 to March 6."
          Jo Birch
          +61 450 148 678

Comment

Oh thats right I did see that, shows how much notice I took, I remember thinking I wonder if you already have insurance and credit card you qualify? When I asked for one of their super low loans recently they said I didn't qualify. said I didn't have the 20% equity, I believe I am only 50% geared over all, used to be 30% but with the values dropping we need to be realistic. So not sure how they work out their figures but didn't bother argueing, think I am going to look at moving away from them soon. I have left most of my stuff floating that has come off fixed with them so leaves my options open.

Mind you it is where to go? Still don't have anything with kiwibank at present.

Comment

So whose still doing lo-docs?

Comment

Originally posted by tpr2 View Post
                So whose still doing lo-docs?
                We can't get them anymore. Just had to provide last years financials to our broker Typical - jut as the deals appear -the lending disappears...
                Jo Birch
                +61 450 148 678

Comment

westpac theoretically still are but I have not put a deal to them since before christmas so not sure anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X