You heard it here first......Wellington's NZPIF Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You heard it here first......Wellington's NZPIF Association

NZPIF is supporting the start up of an affiliated PI Association in Wellington.

As many of you are aware - Wellington PIA is not a member of NZPIF. The members voted not to re-join in a recent poll.

The NZPIF however want an affiliated association in Wellington (close the circle so to speak) so they are making it happen with the inaugural meeting happening in early October.

A Propertytalk Promotion is set to be released tomorrow night - so check out the Promotions forum for details tomorrow evening onwards.

Cheers,

Donna

:P
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Re: You heard it here first......Wellington's NZPIF Associat

Originally posted by DonnaK
    The NZPIF however want an affiliated association in Wellington (close the circle so to speak) so they are making it happen with the inaugural meeting happening in early October.
    So richmastery of them.

I hope they realise how petty and childish this makes them look.

Comment

So richmastery of them.

I hope they realise how petty and childish this makes them look.
      Hi Graeme,

Could you explain your comments further please?
      I'm not from Wellington so perhaps there is a geographical reason as to why I don't understand them.

Regards,
      Marcus.

Comment

hOW MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE GOING TO THE NZPIF MEETING?

Comment

Originally posted by ro
          hOW MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE GOING TO THE NZPIF MEETING?
          I might go. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Comment

Good to hear from you Graeme!

Marc & I are going. I have heard there are a couple of Wellington PIAssoc members turning up for the same reason.

See ya there.

Cheers,

Donna
            :P :P

Comment

Originally posted by DonnaK
              Good to hear from you Graeme!

Marc & I are going. I have heard there are a couple of Wellington PIAssoc members turning up for the same reason.

See ya there.
              Well, as you know, I didn't make it. You will have to fill me in some time.

It would also be good if you can post a summary to the forum

Comment

Just got home!

It was a good evening. Craig, Martin and Darcy spoke about the Federation and what they have achieved in the last couple of years. With over 4000 members having a national voice lobbying on behalf of Property Investors is basically what you are getting for your membership $$ - not to mention the long list of supplier discounts avail - and leveraging off how things are done at the diff. PIA's around the country.

We joined up along with about 8 others. $160 per couple - and it will work well with our membership of the WnPIA which Marc & I value a lot.

I believe the Capital PIA meetings will be more workshop driven, and being a small group (at least initially) more interactive - which as I was saying will work very well with WnPIA speaker orientated meetings.

Umm - getting the best of both worlds.

Next meeting is 16th November - venue to be decided....and it's going to be a panel of 8 (not the 8 that just joined - hahaha) property investors telling their stories with Q&A session, should be interesting!

Cheers,

Donna

Comment

Working...
                X