If 9/11 was a conspiracy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If 9/11 was a conspiracy...

were the attacks in Mumbai today another conspiracy?

Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
    What would the organisers gain by this action if it was not to cause fear and disruption?

I have heard a few theories about 911 - one was the the US government did it to get US peoples support to go and take over the oil in Middle East so they can lock down what little supplies are left without making it look like a hostile takeover.

Cheers

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

And I can remember when Enid Blyton's books were banned in public libraries.
      "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by muppet View Post
        And I can remember when Enid Blyton's books were banned in public libraries.
        Thats madness!! I read most of the books when I was a wee-man and it helped my imagination no end.

Cheers

Marc
        Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Yep, The Secret Seven and The Famous Five were a great series of books to learn to read with.

The neighbour and I used to have races to see how fast we could them.
          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

To see how fast we could WHAT them?

Hahaha see, I told you even the mighty Muppet's fingers are too fast for his brain sometimes. lol

*sit back knowing I am marked

Comment

Could always try the word read I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
                I'd say it meets the definition (1,2 and 3 at least):

Conspiracy:
                1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
                2. A group of conspirators.
                3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
                4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.
                http://www.thefreedictionary.com/conspiracy
                Whether what was presented to us in the media was what actually happened or not is a separate question. The US have been conducting cross border raids from Afganistan into Pakistan and now 'Pakistani Islamic Terrorists' attack Mumbai. The US now has India as an ally in the war on Pakistani terror... how convenient.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=6253

Mumbai False Flag Terror: Update
                Leonard Feldman
                Rense
                November 29, 2008

As many astute observers noted, the Indian Police, media and TV gave out some earlier information regarding what the captured terrorists said. That is terrorists with an ’s’.
                Many have speculated over the last two days that the captured terrorists would be assassinated as is the case with all ‘terrorists’ in false flag operations. Dead men tell no tales. As of this morning, 11-29-08, the Indians say that ‘one terrorist’ remains alive.
                The Mumbai ‘terrorist attack’ bears all the hallmarks of a classic False Flag Operation. Hundreds of news stories exist which include alleged information from captured terrorists…PLURAL.
                The Indian Police chief said, yesterday, “ALL TERRORISTS ARE DEAD.”
                http://news.theage.com.au/world/mumb...all-militants- dead-city-police-chief-20081129-6nbg.html
                It is possible that when the chief said “all dead” he meant all terrorists in the hotel were dead.
                I have watched, carefully, how all major Western media failed to report what the captured ‘terrorists’ said as reported in stories from Indian and other regional press outlets. This seems to confirm that the captured ‘terrorists’ have been assassinated by the Indian police in order to avoid disclosing the real story/cover- up to the world.
                http://news.google.com.au/news? hl=en&num=100&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images&q=Mumbai%20 attack%20is%20over %20all%20militants%20dead&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn
                However, at the moment of this writing, BBC-TV again aired details regarding what the captured ‘terrorists’ are disclosing. So, we will have to wait and see.
                In general, most ‘people in the know’, are expecting many future false flag operations this year and in 2009.
                Everyone who wish to track solid information should be extremely vigilant in the first few hours when they hear about the next ‘terrorist attack’ and save all articles posted during the first day of such an event. As is always the case, some of the most accurate information appears first…and is then scrubbed and or modified by the controllers quickly thereafter. Many of the key early stories then vanish from the internet.
                Here is a google search for MUMBAI+CAPTURED+TERRORIST … you might want to save it to your computer and watch for vanishing stories in the days ahead. In any case, here are the top stories which show, clearly, that many of the killers were captured quite alive…
                1. Mumbai police capture terrorist alive and claim he is from …
                27 Nov 2008 … Police have captured one of the terrorists behind the Mumbai attack during the operation at the Taj Mahal hotel.
                www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1089821/Mumbai-police- capture-terrorist-alive-claim-Pakistan.html - Similar pages
                2. Terrorists captured but Mumbai gun battles continue - The Daily Record
                28 Nov 2008 … THE BLOODY battle for Mumbai looked set to enter a third day today as terrorist gunmen defied attempts to prise them from hideouts.
                www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2008/…/terrorists- captured-but-mumbai-gun-battles-continue-86908-20932350/ - 12 hours ago - Similar pages

Comment

Working...
                X