Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwis say 'crisis, what crisis?'

Thursday, 30 October 2008

Kiwi's "she'll be right" attitude has extended to our outlook on the global economic crisis with only a quarter of Kiwis worried about our financial future, according to a recent international survey.

A survey by advertising giant M&C Saatchi found that only 25 percent of New Zealanders were pessimistic about the current economic climate compared with 64 percent of Britons and 36 percent of Australians.

Saatchi New Zealand chief executive Nick Baylis said the survey was good news for businesses in New Zealand.
    Read the article here and then complete the poll. It should be interesting to see what type of personality we get on PT. I tend to believe that generally "we" will skew the result.
    Justifiers
    18.18%
    Scrimpers
    27.27%
    Crash Dieters
    9.09%
    Treaters
    4.55%
    Ostriches
    4.55%
    Abstainers
    9.09%
    Vultures
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by essence; 30-10-2008, 11:25 AM. Reason: Left the Link off!!
    Patience is a virtue.

You missed out clothcutters....

Comment

Oh bother (and another word that rhymes with truck!)

Well if one is a "Clothcutter" you'll just have to leave a message. Once the poll is up and running, it can't be changed.

And I thought I was doing so well. *sigh*
      Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Oh but you were....well nearly

Great idea for a poll, like you say it will be interesting to compare results.

Comment

doh..... I hate it when these profiles things seem to be so accurate....

Comment

Working...
          X