• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook

Default Sponsor me while I grow a 'Mo' on Movember -Donations assist with cancer & depression

Hi All,

During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'll be growin a Mo. That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about men's health and the fight against prostate cancer. Why...
    • Depression affects 1 in 10 men....Most people who experience depression make a full recovery. The first step is seeking help.
    • Last year in New Zealand 2,700 men were diagnosed with prostate cancer and more than 600 died of prostate cancer - (that's nearly two each day).

To sponsor my Mo please go to https://www.movember.com/nz/donate/d...471&country=nz, enter your credit card details.

Or you can sponsor me by a cheque payable to ‘Movember Donations Account', referencing my Registration Number 1500471 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 12 708, Wellington 6144

The money raised by Movember is used to raise awareness of men's health issues and donated to the Cancer Society of New Zealand and the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand. These two charities will use the money raised to fund research and increase support networks for those affected with prostate cancer and experiencing depression.

For those that have supported Movember in previous years you can be very proud of the impact it has had and can check out the details at: [Fundraising Outcomes].

As an added bonus, the company I work for has offered to match dollar for dollar all funds raised by the team (up to a maximum of $1000).

I know the PropertyTalk community raised a great amount last year, and it'd be fantastic to raise even more this year to be donated to this charity!

Cheers Brendan

ps. I'll be posting a photo of my clean face at the beginning of November, along with a few progress updates through out the month. Here is the result of last years effort.

Nice work.
    Although I did here rumours though that Movember was called off this year and that is why they did that Blue face thing last month?

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    Nice work.
    Although I did here rumours though that Movember was called off this year and that is why they did that Blue face thing last month?
    I heard the Movember organisers changed charities after the original charity said the organisers were being to demanding of how to spend the donation.

Ok
    I checked the official website from first posting.
    Looks like Movember may still exist and is for mens health. Which includes a couple of charities this time around.

Hi Brendan,

We have made a donation - good luck with your mo and well done on taking action for charity.

Cheers,

Donna
    PropertyTalk Blog - property articles

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Good news....we can view Brendan's banner on the left hand side - click on that banner and you get taken to his donation page.

cheers,

Donna

Default Can you check that...

... please Donna?? Just tried clicking on the banner and it didn't work.
    Patience is a virtue.

Try refreshing your browser Essence. I had trouble too then I did a refresh and it worked.

Cheers,

Donna

Works now. Ta.
    Patience is a virtue.

Thread Information