No announcement yet.

Cell Phone Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing irks me more than mobile conversation (loudly too) in a train with no standing room.

And there are radio stations - Why the need to blast at higher volume during ad breaks. Surely if you can hear radio host when he is talking so no need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluecoat View Post
      Why the need to blast at higher volume during ad breaks.
      To get peoples attention.
      Personally I find it a turn off and rarely hear or remember the ads.

Comment

• Prisoners

New mothers encouraged to drop phones immediately after birth to bond with babies
        Originally posted by Stuff
        The creep of social media into New Zealand birthing suites is being researched in what is believed to be a world first study. Wellington researchers are taking a closer look at the role Facebook, Instagram and Twitter plays in the 'golden hour' after birth, after midwives across the country noticed a growing group of women preferring to connect with their followers instead of their newborns.

It aims to evaluate the extent the internet and cellphones, particularly social media, affect mother and baby bonding. Lead researcher, midwife and Victoria University academic Jayne Krisjanous believes it is the first study of its kind in the word and "definitely a first in New Zealand".

Comment

• There was something about this on talk back a week or so ago. A Midwife was saying they had to wait for mothers to get off their phones so the could pass the baby.

Baby Love crisis?

I see so many mothers "walking" their kids in strollers while on their phones while I walk the dog. I sometimes wonder if I communicate with the dog more than they with their child.....

Love the pic Perry.

Comment

Working...
          X