No announcement yet.

Azzura Pacific resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, and what do you pay for a bank guarantee?

Comment

APR is Azzura Pacific Resort. We don't use deposit bonds, they are too expensive. Most developers in Oz like bank guarantees. They require only 1 times the equity and cost around 2% of the bond amount per annum.
      Ph Kris Pedersen on 021300192 for more info. He's the bank guarantee king.

Comment

Love your new avatar Dean

Cheers,

Donna
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I think I prefer the beer gut one you had before !!!!!! Can we interest you in a wee bike ride around Taupo Dean ?????

Comment

Absolutely, when??

Comment

29 November. See the thread in PropertyTalk events and charities for details, if you are brave enough !!!!!

Comment

And what has happened to the GM of Sales for Azzura, Ole Ollie? I hear he has left?

Comment

Good sales people often get head hunted.
                  Actually Rebekah finally got pregnant so he wanted to be less busy to enjoy parenthood and look after the family.

Comment

Originally posted by pooomba View Post
                    Good sales people .
                    ah..... he was that!

Comment

Originally posted by powerbroker50 View Post
                      Dean

You may love off the plans and I do to. However the Gold Coast is a roller coaster location, it goes up it goes down. Frankly I am suprised you picked this area to push to New Zealand investors. You would be far wiser sticking to main cities.
                      This area is pushed to kiwis because we are seen as the gulliable cousin and the fact that they are pushed hard here is because nobody wants them over there seems to be completely lost on these donkeys!

Comment

Paradise Resort on the Market

Thursday, October 16th, 2008
                        At the behest of the project financier, the Commonwealth Bank, City Pacific’s development arm, CP1 has placed the 2.49ha Paradise Resort site, at the northern end of Surfers Paradise, on the market.
                        Initially a joint venture with Azzura, CP1 took control of the ambitious 4 tower project in May. Billed as the nation’s first fully themed ‘entertainment resort’, the project may still go ahead in its current form if another developer buys the site and decides to proceed with the existing plan.
                        Purachsed for $61m in 2004, CP1 are hoping to realise a price in excess of $80m for the site.

Comment

Just found the advertising material...

For sale with CBREhotels and Knight Frank for expressison of interest closing on 3rd December 2008 (last week). They are/were advertising the first tower as 48% pre sales ...

Does anyone know what has happened here and when (if) i will get built, and what happened to APC?

Thanks

Comment

The latest Midwood report says:

"Two major projects, Manassa Group's Reve on River Terrace and City Pacific's Pacific (Paradise) Resort - formally Azzura Pacific Resort - are not proceeding. Pacific Resort's 199 contracts will probably be terminated, even if the site is on-sold."

Comment

It is a shame to see any project cancelled but if you are in NZ considering investing in Australia it is always safe to buy median priced homes where there is an undersupply of dwellings. Real homes for real people.

Comment

Working...
                              X