Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean Letfus: “my job is to cover sin” -- WHO & WHAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dean

For someone who claims to do the right things by investors I cannot for the life of me understand why Dean has been promoting the Gold Coast. Especially off the plan projects that may well fall in value. His web site did state that you could make 10% capital growth in three months. Those comments were at best ignorate and at worst deceptive. You can never tell what any investment will do in the short term but as investors we should judge investments over a period. It suprises me that many people question Richmastery for claims and services they offer and not no one questions Dean. Perhaps Dean feels guilty for promoting the Gold Coast.

Comment

princess, if you hear from him regularly, would you mind asking him to ask my grandad what the hell he did with the will?

Comment

Why? Do you think he left the will there??? I should check it out. There's a lead there, princess. Perhaps that will jog his memory. By his, I mean my grandad's. God doesn't need leads.

Comment

Wow you guys really know how to go off on tangents
          Nigel Turner

Comment

Originally posted by PeterEmpowerEd View Post
            Graham: Thanks for your comments. With equal respect, discussion and debate of ethical questions is nothing new to PropertyTalk and I’m surprised at your desire to curb it ("no need to drag it over here and debate it"). I've gained insights from posters such as Monid, poormastery and others whose comments on ethics are a highlight of this forum.

Also, far from being offended by “blatant Christian content” I welcome it as a much-needed and useful moral compass in this age of slippery situational ethics (e.g. Should I speak out against evil? “Maybe or maybe not.”).
            I agree that raising questions on ethics and morals is a valuable part of this forum. I just happen to think that this particular instance - talking about a post that was originally made on a different blog, and has not been confirmed to have anything to do with property - is inappropriate.

Glad we agree that "Christian content" can help to provide moral direction - very little else seems to these days!

Anyway, I've said my bit so will leave it there.

Graham

Comment

In fact i would be happy to debate the theological correctness of Dean's first point about covering sin.

I thought that was Jesus's job.
              two ears and just one mouth.. for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by powerbroker50 View Post
                Perhaps Dean feels guilty for promoting the Gold Coast.
                What happened to the Gold Coast? Was the grass not really greener?

Comment

Not only was it not green, it was also full of spiders, snakes and other insidious creatures that will kill you as soon as look at you.

Comment

Originally posted by k1w1 View Post
                    Not only was it not green, it was also full of spiders, snakes and other insidious creatures that will kill you as soon as look at you.
                    For 10% capital gain every three months is worth it, off the plan apartments are way to go, any developer will tell you true is 40% gain a year in 2 and half years have money back and can do again, after next 2 1/2 years have enough for 2 more apartments, 2 1/2 year after that enough for 4 more, 2 1/2 after that enough for 8 more, after 22 years will have 500 gold coast apartments, for 500 apartments i not care about spidersnake.

Comment

Wow sounds amazing, that's much better than what happened here where the off the plan values halved in a couple of years. Its really win win win.

So I should just ignore the press' reporting of a downturn in values in pretty much every Australian centre?

Comment

Absolutely, milkman.

I heard you have to be especially careful of that Aussie trousersnake. He's a very small but excitable and frisky fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by k1w1 View Post
                          ...it was also full of spiders, snakes and other insidious creatures that will kill you as soon as look at you.
                          Seems to me it is a common perception about Australia.

Imho you've either got to be very unlucky or very stupid to actually have anything bad happen to you.

This guy was a lot of both (very stupid to get bitten, very lucky to still be alive).

M
                          Last edited by Mark_B; 11-08-2008, 03:11 PM.
                          Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. Before making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Comment

Bollocks, Mark. I've seen Jaws, Kingdom of the Spiders, and Piranha II Flying Killers.

None of which was in Australia, granted, but it's the same thing.

"For some reason I stuck my hand back in the bag". hahahahahahaha. What a total fecking tool.

Comment

Originally posted by mlkmnz View Post
                              Wow sounds amazing, that's much better than what happened here where the off the plan values halved in a couple of years. Its really win win win.

So I should just ignore the press' reporting of a downturn in values in pretty much every Australian centre?
                              You have to do your own research media is always negative, go to seminar about gold coast apartments it will prove they good value.

Comment

True. If I'm paying for the information, there's a higher likelihood it's correct, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X