Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean Letfus: “my job is to cover sin” -- WHO & WHAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi XYZ - Man, under normal circumstances I would totally agree with you. But if you knew the things I know (and no doubt others who have posted here), you would understand why.

Regards
    Graeme Fowler
    Last edited by orion; 08-03-2010, 08:18 PM. Reason: missed word
    Facebook Property Chat Group NZ
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/340682962758216/

Comment

• I will take your word. As you can see I am new on the scene. I have poured over your book and your other threads and the information has been invaluable and my PI strategy modeled around some of your thinking and for that reason I respect your opinion.
      Last edited by Perry; 08-03-2010, 08:14 PM.
      I don't have to get it right, I just have to get it going!

Comment

• As you can see I am new on the scene. I have poured over your book and your other threads and the information has been invaluable and my PI strategy modeled around some of your thinking and for that reason I respect your opinion.
        Hi XYZ - Man,
        Thanks, I appreciate that and wish you well in your investing.

Regards
        Graeme Fowler
        Facebook Property Chat Group NZ
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/340682962758216/

Comment

• Originally posted by XYZ-Man View Post
          I am still shocked by animosity towards Dean. The man has an interesting approach but hey, that's him - after all we are all different. I don't know the man but, wow.

Orion - well what do I say man. You are a mentor to many of here. Keep away from this trivia, please.
          I don't think theres any animosity as such, just a bit of friendly banter, just a fun way of showing the high respect they have for Dean.
          Last edited by WBuffett; 09-03-2010, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X