Clear All

• Property for Sale at Discounted Prices in UK

Key Features
    • COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
    • INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
    • LARGE DETACHED EX PUB
    • 3 BED FLAT ON 1ST & 2ND FLOOR
    • MASSIVELY REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sandeep/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] Tenure: Freehold
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sandeep/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] Full description: BPL are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic investment opportunity. This large detached ex public house comes with a spacious 3 bedroom flat spread across the 1st and 2nd floor with separate entrance. The plot is just short of 5000 sq ft. The vendor is looking for a quick sale hence the very reasonable price tag. This property was originally marketed at £164,750.The floor plans shown above are just examples of possible development ideas for the plot. Approximate Measurements of Rooms All Ground Floor Bar/Open plan function room. Bar Area, Length = 14 meters, Width = 3 meters Function Room, Length 9 meters, Width = 12 meters Entrance Hall to Bar & Ladies & Gents Wc's, Length = 9 meters, Width = 9 meters Office & Kitchen, Length = 8 meters, Width = 3 meters Cellar, Length = 18 meters, Width = 5 meters Garden, Length = 19 meters, Width = 6 meters 1st Floor Rooms: Lounge, Length = 3 meters 8ft, Width = 4 meters Kitchen, Length = 4 meters, Width = 9ft Bathroom, Length = 3 meters, Width = 3 meters Bedroom 1, Length = 4 meters, Width = 3.5 meters Garden, Length = 19 meters, Width = 6 meters 2nd Floor Rooms: Bedroom 2, Length = 3.5 meters, Width = 10ft Bedroom 3, Length = 9ft, Width = 3 meters There are no fixtures or fittings on the ground floor Bar area, they were sold off at the end of February 07 when the Pub ceased trading. Location The property is situated in Run corn Cheshire, close to Weston Point Docks. Run corn is an industrial town in the unitary authority of Halton on the southern banks of the River Mersey at the site of the river's first bridge crossing. The Run corn Widnes Bridge is a Single Arch Cantilever bridge built in 1961 between Run corn & Widnes and features heavily in three popular T.V series: Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, Mersey beat & Drop Dead Gorgeous. The Mersey Gateway Project is underway to build a second river crossing and the area is about to undergo a major £60million regeneration scheme with EU investment in this densely populated area. If you would like any further information please call: Mohsin Ravjani on 07834 905 774 or email [email protected]

Hi...

Your post with this offer seems interesting..I hope there are lots of people who can get benefits from this offer. I will also give you some proposal to negotiate this..

Comment

Don't fall for scams.

Comment

There is no question against your interesting blog. You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I am waiting you give me a more interested information.

Comment

Why can't I open the images? Wasn't there any option just to simply upload it?

Comment

Originally posted by Maccachic View Post
            Don't fall for scams.
            eggszactly

Comment

Working...
            X