Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRAEME FOWLER to speak at Tauranga PIA meeting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAEME FOWLER to speak at Tauranga PIA meeting.

To all those interested in attending Tauranga Property Investors Associations (T.P.I.A.) up and coming meeting for September.

Date: Monday the 13th of September.

Venue: Erinlea Room, Fahys Motor Inn, Greerton, Tauranga

Time: Doors open at 7pm.

Our August meeting was a “packed house”. We would like to thank Andrew King for his great presentation. Andrew spoke on the importance of goal setting which we have received a lot of positive feedback about. Andrew managed keep a cool head despite the fact our presentation equipment failed for the first 10 minutes leaving him to troubleshoot and entertain a full house at the same time. Well done mate!

Our Guest speaker for September is someone that needs no introduction to those that frequent PT. Graeme Fowler (a.k.a Orion) has many titles, Author, Investor, Business owner, Mentor (and reality TV junkie) to name but a few. Never short of a comment or two, the evening should prove to be thought provoking and perhaps even challenge the thinking of some.

Visitors are most welcome and be sure to bring along your friends. Light refreshments will be provided.

I look forward to seeing you there. (Come and introduce yourself )

Kind regards,
    Marcus.

Up and coming.
    Kieran Trass.

For those interested, more information can be gathered from our monthly newsletter found here.

in the "News section".

Kind regards,
    Marcus.

Comment

Sounds great Graeme is getting around the country - Wellington PIA meet has Graeme Fowler on for 1 hour after we (Propertytalk) speak on 27th Sept 04.

:P
      Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Hi Donna,

The feedback we got from the evening was fantastic!

I have never seen a book (Wink and Grow Rich, by Roger Hamilton) sell out so fast due to an extremely short endorsement. All Graeme said was he had read the book 5 times and it was probably the best book he had read. People were soon rushing for the sales table but alas we only had a small number of books available on the evening.

Was a fun evening with some good points raised and discussed.

Thanks Graeme.

Regards,
        Marcus.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus
          Wink and Grow Rich, by Roger Hamilton

Hi Marcus

Are you able to tell me who the publisher is in New Zealand of the book?

Thanks!

Regan

Comment

Hi Regan,

If you contact Graeme (Fowler) via PM, I'm sure he can help you out.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
            Marcus.

Comment

Espy mag sells the book in bundles of 5 for around $100. check out there website.

Comment

Working...
              X