No announcement yet.

sue laurie...property strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hell, it has been a hard day at school.
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Don't forget there will be a test at the end and a certificate if you pass the test.

question one should be something like.
      1. If there are no people in a room talking about nothing and a tree falls down in the woods does PJ still drive a ferrari?

Comment

Originally posted by outspoken View Post
        Nobody's reading this you know you guys?
        ha but you are

Comment

very clever Dan, I wondered how long it would take someone to point this out. Obviously at 7:36 am, YOU were the early bird to catch the worm.

Now, back to the topic....did anyone call in to the conference call Sue had?

Comment

Originally posted by Halfwit Hunter View Post
            Hi All,

Just read todays Blog by Sue Laurie.
            So here is your chance....

It’s been a busy week here in the Canterbury office. I have had heaps of enquiries from people wanting to know more about the Room by Room courses I am running in the next few weeks. Plus it’s been great to have several people contact me to share their success stories with this strategy – thanks!
            Given that the questions I am getting tend to have a common theme, we have decided that the best way to handle this will be to hold an open conference call so that I can talk to anyone who is interested and hopefully answer those questions in one go.
            So next Monday 11th at 7pm and then again on Wednesday 13th at 1pm I am going to host an open teleconference session. Each session will last for 15 minutes, so if you are wondering if this seminar / strategy is the right one for you then dial in and let’s have a chat. I am more than happy to answer as many questions as I can in that time. Let’s just make sure that everyone who calls in gets the chance to have their burning question answered.
            To call dial 0830932 then enter the pin number 429631 – note calls will cost you 64c per minute. (If you are on the call please make sure that you are calling from a quiet area with no background noise and please have your cell phone turned off).
            Have an awesome weekend, and I shall look forward to talking with some of you next week.
            Cheers
            Sue and the Canterbury team
            I must be a secptic as phoning that number didnt work.

Comment

Hey there has obviously been another seminar that we missed out on.

It's the how to be a split personality poster on PT.

I think the resident experts are well know on other threads.

Terry

Comment

Working...
              X