Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please

Hello everyone

In recent times, I've developed an interest to property investing. I've decided this is something I want to start and to get onto the property ladder.

If anyone has any advice on legal/tax side of property investing, that would be appreciated. Any information on the best way to go about setting up a trust and setting up a LAQC etc would be great also.

Thanks for you time.

Deciding the correct structure for your personal situation can be quite confusing. I would recommend trying to get an introduction offer from the likes of GRA - they had a $50 offer for an hour session for APIA members at one stage, I am sure if you asked hard enough they would give you the same.

Whether you get them to do the actual work for you is another matter (rumour has it they are good but expensive - you get what you pay for??)

Comment

Don't assume you must have a trust or an LAQC in order to "get onto the property ladder".

How recent is your interest in property investment?

Paul.

Comment

Replies

Thank you for the advice so far.

Superdad, answer to your question, I've been interested in investing for a couple of years now and have been putting it off. Now I've decided this is what I want to do and I'm certainly going to commit to it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by jaybird View Post
          Thank you for the advice so far.

Superdad, answer to your question, I've been interested in investing for a couple of years now and have been putting it off. Now I've decided this is what I want to do and I'm certainly going to commit to it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you
          Good timing
          Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
          My Website
          Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

Working...
          X