Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest Rates going up??

Hi all,

I would love to here peoples comments about the possiblity for interest rates going up->

Best Regards

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Interest Rates

Have been raised in the UK in the past few days - wouldn't be surprised if there is a rate increase - more revenue for the govt !!

Comment

hehe...

They don't need anymore money!!

Look at this article

Best Regards

Marc
      Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Hi all,

Just thought I would put my two cents in here for what it's worth. I have had no indication from all my contacts throughout all major lending institutes that interest rates will continue to rise, my personal opinion is the same, infact more that they are stablising and will remain as they are over the next couple of years,

Interest rates will always be affected and influenced with regards to world events and the like, and of course no-one can foresee the unforeseeable so I must again point out that this is a personal opinion based on 10years within the industry and the people I deal with on a day to day basis.

Rae

Comment

Hi Guys

I feel that the floating rate must go up soon.
          Why?
          Because the gap between 90 day bank bills and the floating rate is now down to 1.65%. I don't think it as been this low for quite some time.

Not long ago the gap was over 2%.
          Sooooooo floating rates will go up sooner rather than later so that banks an keep their margin up. Unless of course, 90 day bank bills drop very shortly.

Regards
          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Hi Guys

Yep I was right.

Westpac raised floating rates this morning.

Postbank have also raised their fixed rates.

Regards
            "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
            X