Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent to buy/lease house..

Hi,

I am wanting to put a house with this option.
    Without paying huge $ to get the agreements.
    Does anyone know where I can source these from.

I would be so grateful.

Thanks very much
    Belinda

Contracts without the training to go with them can be a risky move.

Better off doing the training or paying somebody who has already. Maybe you could pay an active investor on these forums to do the Lease option for you with you learning beside them.

Comment

thank you very much for that, I understand where you are coming from and appreciate your help.

I think it is a hard subject.

So thanks very much for your advise..

Comment

Hi all,

yes I agree whitt.

If you go into this stuff you can get intoa lot of strife .... and you can put the Lease option industry at risk of cowboys out there stuffin up deals.....

Not that this is you of course..... just need to get some good reports from the media for a change to change the impression out there that Rent 2 own deals are not as good as they sound....

There are many providers of this strategy.... the best I have experienced personally...

Rick Otton (Australia)
        Steve Mcknight (Australia)

Both of these guys have done hundreds of deals underthier belts.... and I know Ricks has agreements that cover the NZ market.

cheers

Comment

Hello TWT,

Thanks very much for that.

What is the best way to contact Rick Otton, I am very new to to property market. And want to seek everything and anything information.

Thanks very much for your advise.

Comment

maanaboutthehouse,

What do you mean when you write

I am wanting to put a house with this option
            ?

Paul.

Comment

maanaboutthehouse

Where are you located? I could not see anything that says you were in Oz? If not there is plenty of active investors using Lease options in NZ.

Maybe a local active investor might like to help you through your deal for a small fee.

Comment

Originally posted by manabouthehouse View Post
                Hello TWT,

Thanks very much for that.

What is the best way to contact Rick Otton, I am very new to to property market. And want to seek everything and anything information.

Thanks very much for your advise.
                http://www.rickotton.com

I do this stuff in NZ full on .... get as much knowledge as possible or team up with a mentor or investor that can show you the ropes......

Doing Jv's is a great way to get into them ..... if you are prepared to work hard and find the deals..... then a good mentor should be able to close them for you.....
                good luck with your adventures

Comment

Thank you very much for your information you are a star.

Appreciate all the help that you have given me.

Comment

I live in the manawatu, is there anyone in this area that can help me ?

Comment

Working...
                    X