Mortgage Company that Didn't Take a Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage Company that Didn't Take a Hit

i'm sure most of you know that the mortgage industry had a very bad slump these past few years. i actaully used to work for one, and well, the key word is used to. few companies were able to pull through, but actually a buddy of mine's company was able to fair well.

psm holdings is based over in roswell, nm, and is becoming a leading company in the southwest. they're planning on releasing more branches however, but they're doing fairly well. the ceo, jeff smith, did an interview about the progress that they've made thus far on wallst.net. right now they're trading on the pink sheets, but soon they're going to move to the bb which is a great accomplishment. check out his interview on wallst.net, i tried to add a hyperlink but i can only include it after 10 posts apparently, but it's was a few days ago on the 3 minute press show on wallst.net, you can find it in the archive section (darn no hyperlinking, sorry, would have been easier for you to find)

Originally posted by roz_e123 View Post
    i'm sure most of you know that the mortgage industry had a very bad slump these past few years. i actaully used to work for one, and well, the key word is used to. few companies were able to pull through, but actually a buddy of mine's company was able to fair well.

psm holdings is based over in roswell, nm, and is becoming a leading company in the southwest. they're planning on releasing more branches however, but they're doing fairly well. the ceo, jeff smith, did an interview about the progress that they've made thus far on wallst.net. right now they're trading on the pink sheets, but soon they're going to move to the bb which is a great accomplishment. check out his interview on wallst.net, i tried to add a hyperlink but i can only include it after 10 posts apparently, but it's was a few days ago on the 3 minute press show on wallst.net, you can find it in the archive section (darn no hyperlinking, sorry, would have been easier for you to find)
    The company that you mentioned of I have to admit that they are doing well,but are you yourself a customer of them?
    My uncle was one of their clients and although he got his desired holding but that took him a awful lot of time plus a lot of "formalities".Some of them are not worth of it!
    You better look deeply before opening a thread likre that!

Comment

Not only the mention earlier but most of the company have same policy which definitely make the client suffer at the end, seriously fed up of such fake and useless company really in need of any trustful company which really believe and make us feel Coustomers are king

Comment

LOLZ....you made me laugh steve......thanks

Cheers
        spaceman

Comment

Working...
        X