Napier Leasehold apartments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napier Leasehold apartments?

Anyone know if any of these apartments are leasehold land and if so could these go the same way as the Beaumont Quarter apartments in Auckland? There seems to be a lot of them for sale see trademe and search Napier for apartments in the Ahuriri area.

Why don't you just email the seller and ask?

Comment

You don't think the vendor has a vested interest?

Originally posted by Glenis View Post
      Why don't you just email the seller and ask?

Comment

Que? The person who has listed the properties on Trade Me may be an agent or the vendor. If it's an agent you don't have the vendor information.

Maybe I should have clarified and said use the "Email the Advertiser" button - of course the advertiser could be neither the agent or the vendor but the brother-in-law or the bloke down the street :-).

Comment

Apartment no 2 4 5 9 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 as photographed are leasehold, new leases set for 21yrs last year, as I understand bodycorp and lease $10.000 pa. Not sure whether Napier City Council or Regional council leases. You are right lots of them for sale, they are very expensive when compared with stand alone Napier properties. like a lot of recent developments they are a decorated concrete box.

Comment

Working...
          X