Help I have grass growing in the garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I have grass growing in the garden

Had a call today from one of the tenants.
    She says. There are cannabis seedlings coming up all over my garden.
    I think perhaps your previous tenants might have been bad.
    I do not want them there. Can you stop them by spraying them.
    So I guess I have another job to do tomorrow.
    I will fire up the back pack sprayer with roundup and simmerzine and hit em hard. The simmerzine kills the seeds in the ground so that will put a check to the nasty little fellas.

Second year in my house in Vienna......... I noticed on the boundary with my back yard neighbors a very luxuriant plant was thriving, rooted on my side ...... Didn't really think much about it, other than to think where have I seen that before? A few more weeks later and it was heading up to 1.5 metres and had some very distinctive seed heads..............well that cleared the fog in my old brain.............. My problem was what do I do.........I know nothing of the Austrian laws in these matters. I thought about it............cut it down and stuffed it in the Bio-Bin ( on the basis of "what idiot" would grow the stuff and then hiff it out in the garden waste bin: guaranteed insanity plea!!)
    It was duly collected and the problem was solved........Except the Neighbors kept on looking very grumpy with me for a few weeks
    The mission of any business enterprise should include the aim to develop economic conditions rather than simply react to them.

Comment

you didn't consider charging a rent premium for the exotic plantings?

Comment

Originally posted by brettc View Post
        you didn't consider charging a rent premium for the exotic plantings?
        I suppose I could but the tenant would no doubt say it was too high.

Comment

heh. Reminds me of some friends of mine who were renting and one day the landlord turned up suddenly and started ripping out weeds - which turned out to be "grass", police turned up shortly after.

Turns out the landlord was growing 'plants' at several of his rental properties.

Brings a new meaning to diversification.

Comment

Would that be the rent on a high?
            Or would it be the tenant on a high?

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
              Would that be the rent on a high?
              Or would it be the tenant on a high?
              I think you have understood my joke.
              Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
              X