• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Property Finder Looking for Work

Traveling Sales Rep / Property Finder looking to pass on deals tell me your criteria and i'l find it for you..............

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewCH7V7 View Post
    Traveling Sales Rep / Property Finder looking to pass on deals tell me your criteria and i'l find it for you..............
    Doesn't seem very credible when you're vouching for work from the starting gate, but don't even have a working link to your site!

Default Still Looking

Oh ok do i need a website? What do you mean not credible?

Oh ok do i need a website? What do you mean not credible?
    Well, give us some information then!

Your so-called website isn't working,.... but you're meant to be?

What is your experience?, how long have you been a 'property finder'?,....give us some details and credible evidence to how you intend to do business?

How will you help the people that contact you?

All good questions to an experienced 'property finder' don't you think?

Great to see you making an effort.

No you don't need a web site. Just an email list of potential investors will get you going.

What areas will you be working in?

I think Finding is a great way of getting into the market. Probably one of the best places to start if you are interested in trading. Everyone has to start somewhere.

John
    Last edited by JohnL; 04-03-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    Well, give us some information then!

Your so-called website isn't working,.... but you're meant to be?

What is your experience?, how long have you been a 'property finder'?,....give us some details and credible evidence to how you intend to do business?

How will you help the people that contact you?

All good questions to an experienced 'property finder' don't you think?
    Yip new to investing was told good way to get into investing is to be a property finder so just looking for investors to work for. Been property finding for a month now don't think its that hard to be a property finder especially in this market put an offer in negotiate price and terms to suit buyer assign to investor for a fee. Pretty simple????? Have i left anything out
    working in the rotorua area at the moment. emailing ae S&P off right now

You can PM me anytime. regardless of your website status

Yip new to investing was told good way to get into investing is to be a property finder so just looking for investors to work for. Been property finding for a month now don't think its that hard to be a property finder especially in this market put an offer in negotiate price and terms to suit buyer assign to investor for a fee. Pretty simple????? Have i left anything out
    working in the rotorua area at the moment. emailing ae S&P off right now

Hello Mathew,

Good luck with your endevours. Property is certainly good fun and it can be profitable if done right.

However, you should be aware that by doing what you describe you will be breaking the law in one, and perhaps many more, ways.

You will be acting as a real estate agent for the buyer and because you are, I presume, unlicenced, then you will be acting unlawfully.

Many people do this but that doesn't make it acceptable. If the REINZ had any credibilty left they would have put a stop to this practice years ago, but alas they have not. However that does not stop any one of numerous disgruntled individuals from taking action privately.

If you want to make money in real estate by doing this sort of thing then I suggest you become a real estate salesperson.

xris

Default Thank you for your comment

Quote Originally Posted by xris View Post
    Hello Mathew,

Good luck with your endevours. Property is certainly good fun and it can be profitable if done right.

However, you should be aware that by doing what you describe you will be breaking the law in one, and perhaps many more, ways.

You will be acting as a real estate agent for the buyer and because you are, I presume, unlicenced, then you will be acting unlawfully.

Many people do this but that doesn't make it acceptable. If the REINZ had any credibilty left they would have put a stop to this practice years ago, but alas they have not. However that does not stop any one of numerous disgruntled individuals from taking action privately.

If you want to make money in real estate by doing this sort of thing then I suggest you become a real estate salesperson.

xris
    Thank you for your comment. Trust me breaking the law of the land is the last thing i want to do, but could you explain how property trading is breaking the law, is there some government law, policy strictly forbidding investor selling property for a profit. Why is it not acceptable for investors to profit from the work they do? or should real-estate agents be the only ones that profit from selling property? you put in what you get out. and you say disgruntled individuals have taken action privately are you one? Can you share the story so we all can learn the lesson could you please shed some light on this topic??

thanks newbe investor/ who mite become a realestate agent

I just had a realisation, it doesn't really matter how many posts you've made or how many properties you own, there are some really negative people here. I'd say take a grain of salt with all opinions/info given to you by anyone, bar your gut.

Thought i'd share that. Anyway back to the thread.
    Persistence (per-sis'tans, -zis'-) n. 1 The act of persist-
    ing. 2 The quality of being persistent 3 The continuance
    of an effect longer than the cause that first produced it.

Thread Information