Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PropertyTalk Activities

Hi All,

I see we are not that keen on playing games....I am sure there other activities we could do? I know we love to meet up - have a few drinks, dinner etc and that's always a winner in my book

What else do we want to do when we have a catch up? Maybe just the 'networking' is good for us?

...I suppose going ten pin bowling is out?

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Good thought Donna.

Comment

Working Bee at my place?!
      DFTBA

Comment

Here's a few ideas:

Potential Taupo riders meet and talk about it or have a training ride.

Cycle ride (or similar) and picnic for anyone who's into that kind of thing. Those who aren't can just come along to the picnic

A few techies to do a show and tell of how they use technology in their investing

A "focus group" (as structured or informal as we want it to be) session to talk about what we like / don't like on PT and ideas to build it into something even better

Working bee on someone's property (Cube!) to come along and get a bit of DIY experience

Gerrard

Comment

Even turn it into a TV show!...get some big name sponsers etc,....NOW ya talking!

Comment

I can see it now - NZ Property Idol... but please not Singing Bee - that does my head in... (not that I watch TV - I am too busy looking for deals)

Hmmm - we loved the book night - where we had tea and discussed our fav inspirational books.

I wonder if we need some sort of smaller email notification list so people can be quickly alerted to events in the area... Several people I have spoken too said they hadn't looked at their emails properly so had missed my awesome posting on the Wellington games night...

Comment

I wonder if we need some sort of smaller email notification list so people can be quickly alerted to events in the area... Several people I have spoken too said they hadn't looked at their emails properly so had missed my awesome posting on the Wellington games night...
              I actually thought that a while back.
              Propoholic ( a previous co-ordinator akl) used to keep names of attendees to Akl events for quick notification of new events.

Comment

Working...
              X