Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellington Games Night

Hey Y'all

Superdad beat me but I have been thinking about a games night for a while.

I am happy to host this even at mine - 19 Chilton Grove, Lower Hutt. Plenty of parking and plenty of space - Wednesday 5th March from 6.30pm.

I have one game of Hybrid - so if you have either this or Cashflow that would be good. About 4 people per game means you will get more 'game-time'.

Kids are welcome - I can stick them in a room with DVDs and artificial colouring .

Please bring with you - a plate (with nibbles on), anything you would like to drink and a sense of adventure!

Hear from you soon and I will start a list...

Cheers
    Lones

I'm in. I can contribute a game of cards and play go fish if that's at all educational

Comment

Whatsup Wellington

One repsonse... boo - where is the love

Comment

Maybe no-one wants to play go fish with me

Comment

Yes I would like to blame it on you as opposed to my party hosting skills... I never said I was going to cook :-)

Comment

I'll come if I can play Snap, and you teach me how to play Go Fish, Gerrard (have forgotten how to play!).

If the rest of you don't come to our house you will miss out on meeting Boesman and that would make your lives very sad!
            "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow." Woodrow Wilson

Comment

hey ho

I guess I'm there.. might need to bum a ride though

Comment

I will see if I'm allowed to come out and play
                "One important key to success is self-confidence.
                An important key to self-confidence is preparation."

Comment

Excellent! Sounds like we have enough for a game so it's all on!

Can't wait! A games night sounds geeky but it really teaches you a lot about how you make decisions. Adn since the Hybrid Game has scenarios in the Bust Cycle it is pretty appropriate - I remember playng it early last year thinking - oh as if that would ever happen...

Where do you need a ride from Ants?

Comment

wheel-less in Hataitai

Hey darl,
                    Sold my car a couple of weeks ago, so still adapting to life in the static zone. I'm in Hataitai. Got any suggestions?

Comment

Dear Wheel-less in Haitaitai...

Will see if I can convince Elizabeth S or Kat to come along as I think Gerrard is in Ngaio and Annie is out here in the hood...

Sa-weet :-)

Comment

Sorry, I'm going to be one of those people who pull out at the last minute. Too much else going on at the mo so this has to drop off.

Hop you all have a good time and make pile of money!

Gerrard

Comment

Working...
                        X