Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Hamilton Event: Games evening Friday 29th February.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Hamilton Event: Games evening Friday 29th February.

Hi all.

A new arrival to Hamilton, bennit (Ben), has kindly offered to host a games evening at his house of Friday 29th February, from 7pm. (Ben points out that this is a once-in-4-years opportunity, so we best make the most of it.)

The address is 13 Hawkridge Rise, Rototuna.

A map to this location can be viewed by following this link - http://tinyurl.com/3xmo82

Ben and his wife are able to host up to 15 people, so be quick to book your spot.

In order to make things easier for the hosts, I would ask that you bring a small plate of finger food/nibbles, and whatever you feel like drinking.

Also, we will need at least two games - either the Hybrid game or the Cashflow game (neither of which I have played before). Is anyone able to bring one of these?

See you there,

Paul.
    Last edited by SuperDad; 15-02-2008, 12:45 PM. Reason: Added address and map.

List of attendees.

Ben + wife
    SuperDad and SuperMum (Paul and Liezl)

Comment

Hi all, I'm bumping this thread to try and generate some interest in what promises to be a fun-filled evening.

So sign up here.

Paul.

Comment

Hi All (or few, as the case seems to be).

Due to an overwhelming lack of interest, tomorrow night's event is cancelled.

Do any Hamiltonians have an idea for a fun event to hold? Do you prefer coffee and a chat, or a dinner out?

Let me know.

Paaul.

Comment

Dinner sounds good, also it could be that people have just been busy and not on here as I was home and could have come but didnt know about it so i guess it wasnt ment to be. Not that likely to be on here much either as life is moving at a fast pace these days. still if you send me an email I am happy to come to things if I am around.
          Robyn

Comment

Originally posted by heybabylover
            hey, man. May i have a question? May i post a message to you?
            If this post is directed to me, then by all means send me a message via the private messaging function.

Paul.

Comment

Working...
            X