Next Akl Event ? Wednesday 19 March 2008.With Hybrid board game bonus & Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monid View Post
    Games night + Pizza (make it Hell) works for me.

Cheers
    David

7 Pm Games night + Hells Pizza Wed 19 March 2008

Sounds good.

Venue TBA . But am sure we will work somthing out suitable.

Comment

HI There,

I'm keen to come along if that's ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by BEACH BOY View Post
        HI There,

I'm keen to come along if that's ok ?

BB, you started the thread so you have every right to be there! Enjoy

G
        Premium Villa Holidays in Turkey

Comment

Beach Boy the more the merrier

That goes for the rest of you as well.

Cheers
          David
          New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Whitt has also asked me to attend this game night and the invitation is gladly accepted. Still bring your own game along if you have one but there will be adequate games for all to play if you dont have the game.

Looking forward to catching up with all who attend.
            Kieran Trass

Comment

This is also my first post and I am keen to attend if invited. I am also interested in meeting and networking with PTers.

I dont have any investment property at this stage but am very keen to start...when the right opportunity presents itself...

Sensi

Comment

Sensi
                You are welcome to come along, it is an open invite to anyone who wants to meet up

Cheers
                David
                New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

This is also my first post and I am keen to attend if invited
                  Hi Sensillion,

Absolutely you are welcome to come along. The PT events are for everyone - newbies, first-time posters as well as the more seasoned investors. This is a great opportunity to put faces to names, ask questions, learn from others, and just generally hang out and have some fun while you are at.

Geesh - I'm almost talking myself into making the big trip up!
                  Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by BusyLizzy View Post
                    Geesh - I'm almost talking myself into making the big trip up!
                    Come on you know you want to

Comment

Hamilton Venue

Hi everyone,

If Hamilton is a suitable mid-point venue for all concerned, my wife and I would be more than happy to make our home available for the evening. We are located in Hamilton North, just off Gordonton Rd so very handy to Auckland.

If this is not suitable then we would still love to come along to wherever it is held!

Regards,
                      Ben

Comment

Hi bennit,

Superdad (Paul) is the event organiser for Hamilton you can PM him and talk about a meeting etc....I'm sure our Hamilton PT Community would love to meet soon.

cheers,

Donna
                        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

But of course you would be welcome to the Auckland as well...
                          Lisa

Comment

Auck Meet

I would love to come along to the Auck event - will be great to meet you all and network with like-minded investors!

Comment

Possible venue

Hi,

I am happy to offer my place in Papakura as a venue if everyone is happy - means people from down south may be able to attend. I am about 500m (as crow flies)from Hells pizza.

As long as there is not more than 15-20 people and they dont mind giving advice to my 4 +5 yr olds,

Sensi

PS I have not met any of you yet

Comment

Sounds good to me, but I'll let Whitt confirm things since I think he is the events organiser for Auckland? Although I could be mistaken my mind is definitely going.

Okay so let's get a list on of interested people.

Cheers
                                David

Comment

Working...
                                X