Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LK back in NZ, anything going on?

Guys

I am back in NZ for a wedding and school reunion (that I organised form 20K miles away) from the 22nd Jan to the 19th Feb. I will be alternating between Wellington (mainly) and Auckland.

Are there any Wellington or AKL based PT events around that time that I can get involved with? (games, catch ups, drinks, coffees?)

Cheers

LK

Originally posted by LondonKiwi View Post
    Guys

I am back in NZ for a wedding and school reunion (that I organised form 20K miles away) from the 22nd Jan to the 19th Feb. I will be alternating between Wellington (mainly) and Auckland.

Are there any Wellington or AKL based PT events around that time that I can get involved with? (games, catch ups, drinks, coffees?)

Cheers

LK
    Hello LK and welcome back to NZ. Where were you, outer space?

xris

Comment

Not sure on any events but we may be able to organise some.

I assume the wedding and Reunion will be weekend events?

Maybe we could organise a masquerade or costume party so our hidden identity forum members can attend also.

A games event sounds like it would be good too. I think Monid was going to be over soon also from memory.

Comment

Our dates don't coincide unfortunately, I'm over in March.

Cheers
        David
        New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

oh well guess we will have to have 2 events then a month or two apart

Comment

Originally posted by xris View Post
            Hello LK and welcome back to NZ. Where were you, outer space?

xris

Well I guess I should have said from the other side of the world...however it does seem like outer space some of the time!

Yep the wedding and reunion are weekend events (26th Jan and 16th Feb respectively) so any events arranged outside of these dates will be great!

LK

Comment

Jan Event

Hi LK

I am starting to organise a Wellie PT get-together for the end of Jan - will be a week night to fit in with you .

Will post it shortly!

Cheers
              Leonie

Comment

Perfect! Works for me!

Looking forward to it!

Cheers

LK

Comment

Working...
                X