Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple bathroom design ideas

All,
    Does anyone know of any websites with pictures showing simple bathroom designs? I have a toilet at home which has a rather odd shape (its about 1.5 meters wide and about 3.5 meters long) and i want to completely redo it (is looks pretty dated at the moment and i want o freshen it up). I am looking to get some ideas what modern baths/toilets look like, but when i look on the net i can only find some very flash pictures form award wining designers etc. I need just some simple ideas which i can DYI without going broke. Are there any sites where i can get some ideas please? Any leads/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Judge,

We do all our own designing and have a pretty fancy architectural programme and it would take me 5 minutes to draw up some options for you if you like. We're not buying houses at the moment so have some free time, so if you want to send me the as-now plan (with windows/doors etc) I can knock out a couple of ideas for you if you'd like (no charge).

If you do a drawing, scan it and send it, I'll have a look at it for you. Just PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,
    Allan

Comment

Good on you Allan.

Comment

Originally posted by alhoon View Post
        Hi Judge,

We do all our own designing and have a pretty fancy architectural programme and it would take me 5 minutes to draw up some options for you if you like. We're not buying houses at the moment so have some free time, so if you want to send me the as-now plan (with windows/doors etc) I can knock out a couple of ideas for you if you'd like (no charge).

If you do a drawing, scan it and send it, I'll have a look at it for you. Just PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,
        Allan
        Allan,
        Thank you very much. This is a very generous offer and will be very glad to take it. I will put together a plan and email it to you ASAP.

Thanks
        Judge

Comment

Originally posted by alhoon View Post
          Hi Judge,

We do all our own designing and have a pretty fancy architectural programme
          what do you use?

Comment

Chief Architect X1

Comment

If you get stuck you could hop down to your local bathroom retailer and grab some brochures for ideas.

A quick spin around Mitre 10 Mega (love that place!) gave us plenty of direction.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Comment

Working...
              X