Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get a signature under your posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get a signature under your posts?

I'm new to these forums, came here when I saw them mentioned in the Trademe messageboard.

Hi Laurence,

There is a forum called 'forum help guides' - and in there lots of threads on how to use the forums including how to register and how to create a signature - here's the link

Have fun.

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Hi Laurence - and welcome to the forums!

To get a signature set up, click on the 'User CP' link on the blue horizontal menu bar near the top of the screen. (The menu options say User CP, FAQ, Members List, etc)

After clicking on User CP, then click on the Edit Signature option on the menu bar running down on the left side of the screen.

Then just type in your signature details, format it as you like and click on Save Signature. Simple! (But send me a message if you get stuck and I can do some screenshots for you).

Update: Or just follow Donna's link in the post above - she beat me by a couple of minutes!
      Lisa

Comment

Yep - bet you to it Lisa - your instructions are grand though.

Cheers,

Donna
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Hi Donna, thanks for your help. I read that thread, but in that thread it shows the 'Edit signature' link, but that is not showing on my profile. 'Edit email and password' is the top option. Is there somewhere I need to click to 'activate' the signature option??

Comment

If the administrator has enabled signatures, then you will have the option to include your signature on any posts you make.
            OK, pretty please! Can I have signatures enabled??

Comment

Hi Laurence,

As I posted in another thread, you will be able to use the signature function once you have been a PT member for over a week and made more than 10 posts.

Welcome aboard.
              Marcus.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
                Hi Laurence,

As I posted in another thread, you will be able to use the signature function once you have been a PT member for over a week and made more than 10 posts.

Welcome aboard.
                Marcus.
                Ah, I see.. I'll be patient then.

Comment

Laurence, the reason for this rule (FYI) is that we were having problems with spammers who only made one post which more or less only contained 1-2 links to other sites. This rule helps us to eliminate those type of posters.

You're up to 5 posts ... keep going! :-)
                  Lisa

Comment

Working...
                  X