electronic faxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electronic faxes

Can anyone recommend a company that provides electronic fax services so that I don't have to run back and forwards between my desk and the fax machine. Cheers

Dick Smith sells extention cords so you can put your fax machine on your desk??

Comment

Try www.kiwifax.com, it works great.
      High resolution Fractal Art on quality canvas: www.FractalArt.co.nz

Comment

I use efax. Its american company, but works great anywhere.

eFax is the global leader in online fax. Send & receive faxes by email. Get a local, toll-free or international fax number. Fax from anywhere with our mobile app. Find out why eFax is the leading online faxing service or find the best plan for you by calling (800) 958-2983.

Comment

If you have an old dialup/fax modem in your pc hook your pc into your phone line & config it to receive faxes... That's prob the cheapest solution.
          Need a website or anything to do with online marketing? Visit Christchurch Web Design.

Comment

I use VentaFax. It can receive, print and email faxes and record and email voicemails.
            Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by srv View Post
              If you have an old dialup/fax modem in your pc hook your pc into your phone line & config it to receive faxes... That's prob the cheapest solution.
              We did that too and used Winfax Pro to manage the faxes. It was fantastic for reprinting old faxes - no more one chance. And it meant that those spam faxes weren't costing you $$$.

We only stopped when we needed a traditional fax for outbound (lawyers like real signatures) and the fax would try and recieve when Winfax was sending.
              Charging enough rent?
              NZ Scams to Avoid
              Add a sleepout to your rental property

Comment

Venta can do scan-to-fax - we have scanner built into printer. reprinting faxes is great too!
                Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Flag all the hassles and splash out for a decent fax machine like the brother 2820.

Laser print , plain paper, and can connect to your PC as a printer too. So you can just have it in your office and no more need to walk to the old fax machine. Which was original intent.

I worked out that the extra cost to buy it ( $349 currently ) will be saved in not needing to buy inks, thermal papers for a long time ... From memory you get several thousand pages out of it. Plus it works as a good printer too.

I have tried all the above methods in the past but nothing beats being in control yourself. No microsoft or 3rd party reliance.

Comment

I have tried all the above methods in the past but nothing beats being in control yourself. No microsoft or 3rd party reliance.
                    Yeah, but loads of paperwork to store. I prefer to store as many things electronically as possible, it frees up a lot of space in the office and can be filed appropriately on your PC in seconds. Also you do not have to worry about faxes not getting through to you while you are travelling. With electronic fax I have done deals while I was overseas ... would not change such freedom for anything

Comment

I have installed a programme 'Winfax Pro' Fantastic all my faxes come direct to my computer, I can select what needs printing or deleting. I no longer use my desktop fax machine. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                      X