LAQC Regulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAQC Regulations

Read an interesting article in the Waikato times on Saturday. Taking the negative tone on property as expected at this stage of the property cycle.

I was wondering if someone knows a bit more about the first point the paper raises regarding the future of the LAQC.

a) What is the governments ideas for the future of LAQC's

b) Is this just hot air trying to scare investors from investing?

c) If LAQC's are a thing of the pass - will it potentially 'burst' the bubble

d) Is there another way we can structure ourselves to be prepared

Look forward to the replies!

There are rumours they will get rid of LAQC or ring fence property losses. This is probably just scaremongering at the moment but it is a posibility.

The loss of LAQC wont burst the bubble. Ring fencing losses would be worse but on its own would not be enough (other factors are already there though - high interest, declinging migration, etc)

If they get rid of LAQC, why not hold personally?? or via a partnership??

Comment

GRA accountants have an evening seminar in Auckland on the 17th.

I think they are covering LAQC issues etc.

.services-dir ul li { margin: 9px 0; padding-left: 0; position: relative; line-height: 1.6em; list-style-position: outside; list-style-type: none;}.navtile h3 { display: none;}404This page can’t be found.The page might have been removed...
      The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Comment

Note article

Note that the above article I referred to was actually in the NZ herald And it has been posted here on PT by Muppet just today

See http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=11702

Comment

Working...
        X