X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great website

Hi Guys

Hi Guys

Came across this link with some great ideas and hints, especially for newbies.
    You may find something useful.

localpropertynews.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, localpropertynews.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Regards
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Mentors vs DIY

Hi Muppet

Do you know of anyone that could Mentor my Wife and I who ideally has more than 20 properties and walks the talk who would be willing to assist us?

Preferably a person who lives in Auckland.

Cheers

CONZ

Comment

Hello!

Great web site Muppet!!!

Cheers

Marc
      Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Re: Mentors vs DIY

Originally posted by CONZ
        Hi Muppet

Do you know of anyone that could Mentor my Wife and I who ideally has more than 20 properties and walks the talk who would be willing to assist us?

Preferably a person who lives in Auckland.

Cheers

CONZ
        Hello CONZ!

Welcome to Pt!

Please feel free to ask the community (which you are now a part of) any questions you have regarding property investment.

This web site is free and independent and it’s important for someone entering the investment market to be careful of what and who you listen to. The community has loads of people with different ideas about property investment who can provide you will loads of ideas and advice. The best part is that we all can share ideas within a forum!

Cheers

Marc
        Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Mentors Vs DIY

Hi Marc

Thank you

I will do.

CONZ

Comment

Working...
          X