• Show
Clear All

• India: Business is booming

Hi all,

... read why and how, here!

Have a great weekend!
    Walter

"Carpe Diem"

Indian real estate would be a good selection for foreign investors. In the recent years, this country has seen a sudden boom in the real estate market. The key player in Indian market is DLF, a company based in Delhi. However, Mumbai still dominates the choice of foreign investors, followed by Bangalore. India' s real estate will soon be an important part of its economical growth.

Comment

Good show! I think India has a greater future before it than China. All corruption and inner turmoil aside, it is still the far more open of the two and has great ties to the west. Particularly its wide spread adoption of English as a standard-form of communication is extremely helpful!

Just check out the growth in the Wikipedia-Article! I am seriously thinking of relocating to India so that I can partake in the economic upturn. I feel lucky!!! But how do I know if I'm ready to invest in property in India? It's more of a gut feeling. But who knows? Perhaps I'm right. Or perhaps I will become a hobo and eat out of a trash can. No risk no fun! (Besides I hear, trash is of high quality nowadays!)
      Last edited by b.b.flockling; 26-06-2008, 11:09 PM. Reason: Added links to clarify my point!

Comment

Working...
      X