Kawerau property manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawerau property manager

Can anyone recommend a good property manager in Kawerau.

Thanks

Barty

Hello Barty
    Don't know of a good one but I do know of a real shocker if you want to give me a call you can on 07 575.3790

Comment

The local LJH does property management, wouldnt call them good or bad, just neutral but they are in town so maybe that counts for something. I only have 2 properties there now and they manage them. you do have to remind them to review rents though.

Comment

Kawerau Property Manager

I have 2 Properties in Kawerau. They were with the local real estate office, but I now have a freelance property manager. Not sure if he's taking any more properties on.
        It basically depends on what you want, or feel they should be doing. As an oversea's investor, it pays to know what is going on, being kept up to date, rental reviews, etc. Peace of mind is what we all need.

Comment

Hi
          I am a property finder working in Kawerau and surrounding areas.
          I live in Kawerau and have basically gone through all the managers in an attempt to get the right one for our purchasers.
          LjHookers under-rent properties and dont do any maintainence and the other freelance ones I have used are extremely unprofessional.
          Try Sue from Ray White in Whakatane, she has been brilliant, she answers her ph and is strict with the tenants. We are giving her all our work.
          [snip]
          Regards
          Soldier
          Last edited by Marcus; 02-03-2009, 11:22 AM. Reason: Advertising

Comment

Originally posted by Barty View Post
            Can anyone recommend a good property manager in Kawerau.

Thanks

Barty
            Hi Barty. I'm not sure if you succesfully managed to find a good property manager in Kawerau. I have my own property management business just opened in Kawerau and I am happy to discuss my services with you should you require a property manager. I offer free rent apraisals and top end rents with what I believe to be the lowest fees available. I have a zero rent arrears policy and I am strict on tenants.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawerau Rentals View Post
              I have a zero rent arrears policy and I am strict on tenants.
              What does your zero rent arrears policy say, other than the issuing of a 10 day notice?

Comment

Originally posted by Learning View Post
                What does your zero rent arrears policy say, other than the issuing of a 10 day notice?
                Hi Learning. My rent arrears policy is to make it clear to tenants that there are no good reasons for late rent payments. I contact tenants on the day they miss their payment and ask they contact me urgently. If they contact me back I can arrange to fast track the process through Tenancy Tribunal with a telephone conference and get them to sign verification of how much they will re-pay each week on the same day they missed the rent (I always get everything in writing for proof). If no response then they are issued a 14 day letter the next day (as per laws in NZ). I have a three strikes and your out for late rents - without this track record and confirmation of 14 day notices, the tenancy court will more than likely not favour eviction. LL's are made aware of everything from day one - and at the end of the day it is the LL's decision as to if, when and how evictions are executed.

Comment

What'ya mean "top end rents" in Kawerau?

It's only a pissant North Island town.

Comment

It's making a good go of positioning itself as an affordable retirement area. Not a bad climate in the little smoke, cheaper than Whakatane. From memory they have a good golf course too.
                    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelNZ View Post
                      What'ya mean "top end rents" in Kawerau?

It's only a pissant North Island town.
                      "Rural Tararua"...pot and kettle me thinks
                      Premium Villa Holidays in Turkey

Comment

Maybe top end rents "for" Kawerau?

www.3888444.co.nz
                        Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                        X