Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminating old tenancy and replacing with a new one (same tenants)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminating old tenancy and replacing with a new one (same tenants)

Hi all,

I am considering bringing my property management back in house and need to make a few changes to the TA to cover the following changes:
    • Transfer the agreement from my PM company's name into my name
    • Bind all tenants to the TA rather than just the head tenant
    • Remove part of the back yard from the TA due to a boundary adjustment with the neighbour
    • Remove the carport
    • Include a new title plan in the TA (which was drafted up before a new minor dwelling was built)

Is it just a simple matter of giving 90 day notice, then sitting down with the tenants to draft up the new agreement (along with relevant inspections, etc)?

Would it be better to do a change of LL form along with a variation of agreement?
    Last edited by AMR; 01-08-2015, 10:54 PM.

90 days notice.

www.3888444.co.nz
    Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks for your help Keys.

Comment

What made you bring back to manage the properties yourself?

Comment

Redevelopment purposes and proximity to where I live. It's about 5 minutes drive off-peak for me. If I had any in Central I'd get them managed.

Comment

Originally posted by AMR View Post
            Redevelopment purposes and proximity to where I live. It's about 5 minutes drive off-peak for me. If I had any in Central I'd get them managed.
            Ah cool.

You still into the development thing in South?

Comment

Yea still doing that, it's taking a while because I keep changing the designs.

Comment

Originally posted by AMR View Post
                Yea still doing that, it's taking a while because I keep changing the designs.
                Be careful in the next 2-3 years as we enter the peak then slump lol!

Comment

Working...
                X