Building costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building costs

Has anyone build a house or units recently???Can they share their experience?Is it worthwhile to build these days.We had build a minor dwelling in 2011/12.The total costs were only 200k but if I were to build again this year it would probably cost much much more.So is it worthwhile building anymore?

I can get simple 100m2 house built by GJ Gardner for $209k

Comment

What is excluded in the $209k? Does this include site works, landscaping, services connection and professional/council fees?

Is this based on a flat easily accessible site?

Comment

I know how it works mate. But since it was "how long is a piece of string" question so was the asnswer

Comment

Originally posted by Don't believe the Hype View Post
          What is excluded in the $209k? Does this include site works, landscaping, services connection and professional/council fees?

Is this based on a flat easily accessible site?
          doubt it......

Comment

$200k with all the costs included for 65m2 in 2011 .Nearly 300k-350k this year plus the cost of land in Auckland.The simple question is if anyone building and if possible any thoughts on returns.

Comment

Originally posted by AlFa View Post
              I know how it works mate. But since it was "how long is a piece of string" question so was the asnswer
              So the answer is no. Didn't think so... but great helpful info. Well done

Comment

Working...
              X