Business Owners

1. Marc
    Marc
    For anyone starting a business I have created by favorite books list for business. Click here.
  2. charlespetty
    GREAT HOUSE FOR SALE
    1379 Benteen Way SE, ATlanta, GA 30315 - offered at $110,000.

contact me at 770-573-4054

The tax records on this home have it appraised at $201,000.
    I think $150,000 is more realistic but either way this is quite
    a steal.Great neighborhood and yard in Benteen Park just
    South of red hot Grant Park.

All brick! No repairs needed..guaranteed! Mone in ready.
    Some features are: 3 Bedrooms which includes
    a Master Suite;
    2 Full Baths;
    Separate Dining & living room; Bonus Room which could be a Home
    Office or 4th Bedroom. Upgraded Cabinets, countertop and new
    appliances in Kitchen. Brand new windows w/ 15 yr warranty!
    Refinished hardwoods; new carpet in Master; new flooring in Kitchen.
    Large wooded lot with an Entertainment Deck out back.
    Nice lawn in front with great curb appeal.
    New paint interior and exterior.Home has updated Heat/Air pump/duct
    work and an upgraded Electrical system and plumbing.

Grant Park & the Atlanta Zoo approx 1 mile away; hip and fun East
    Village and Little 5 Points approx 3 miles away. Also close to
    Downtown Atlanta - MARTA public transportation bus stop just one
    house away!!

Bedrooms: 3
    Style: Ranch
    Bathrooms: 2
    yr built: 1956
    Exterior: Brick
    Basement: Crawl Space Roofing
    Garage Type: None
    Driveway: Concrete
    Sq. Ft.: 1,320
  3. islandzac
    Hello guys,

Newbie here ... so I'm sorrie if some of the things I say will bother you, as I only started my own company 3 years ago!

To say how things have been going, I could sum it all up as saying "It's not been pretty!" First off my morgage broker (who setup everything for me) did something sooo terrible, that I had to say something, and in a fit he cancelled all contact with the members who he had setup for my first apartment. So in furthering myself from this player, I decided to did it myself!

But I have realised, I need help! In the last 3 years ... I still haven't received anything from my tax returns, so I figured, that I still need to make changes! With the recession happening ... it is trully becoming abit harder, with all payments getting flatlined ... and making no gains anywhere ... just totally suxs at the moment!
  4. mitrahome
    Hi Guys,

Happy new year to you all! I'm excited to join this group. As business owners, we all know we need all the help we can get

A little background of myself: I'm 34 years old, started my own business in 2007 after spending four years with a multinational company. Currently I have three businesses running in Indonesia. Two are in the property business: Century21 Ambassador (200 and MitraHome (2009). The other one, MitraFarm (2007) is in the agrobusiness.

My family is heavily invested in real estates: houses, apartments, offices, land, warehouses, etc. So, being the eldest son, I had to give up my career and take the lead to maintain and develop my family's assets So far I'm finding I slept better as an employee than a business owner but, I believe that in the long run, if things go well, it'll be more rewarding.

I look forward to share and learn from all of you.

Warm regards,

Chris