X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
    Says he who obviously likes left leaning media, fake news and actually has no idea about the man at all.
    Not sure how you came by that judgement Dean - you don't know me.
    I don't like left or right leaning media - I listen to both and then take them with a grain of salt.
    Fake news - always interesting now given that Trump says one thing on tape and then says he didn't just say that. He is demonstrably a liar and seems to be the biggest purveyor of fake news!
    Again - all news is fairly fake unless sources can be shown. A tape of Trump is fairly secure.

Leave a comment:

• Bobsyouruncle
    replied
    Entitlements - he feels entitled to roll over anyone who disagrees with him.
    I would have thought that he, and people like him, are part of the problem rather than the solution.
    Loves to screw the little guy - so many people involved in his projects don't get paid.
    He is a first class bully.
    Says he who obviously likes left leaning media, fake news and actually has no idea about the man at all.

Leave a comment:

• Bobsyouruncle
    replied
    Entitlements is Amerispeak for pensions

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    No I am quite serious Wayne. HIs appointments to date are first class. And Americas single biggest problem is entitlements and he understands money.
    Entitlements - he feels entitled to roll over anyone who disagrees with him.
    I would have thought that he, and people like him, are part of the problem rather than the solution.
    Loves to screw the little guy - so many people involved in his projects don't get paid.
    He is a first class bully.

Mike Flynn - top guy.
    Steven Bannon - the best (scary man).

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry View Post
    He what? Maybe dissenting?
    oops

Leave a comment:

• Bobsyouruncle
    replied
    No I am quite serious Wayne. HIs appointments to date are first class. And Americas single biggest problem is entitlements and he understands money.

Leave a comment:

• Perry
    replied
    Speld

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    He has never been a team player - he expects loyalty and no consenting opinions.
    He what? Maybe dissenting?

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    He will stoop at nothing
    How low could he go?

Leave a comment:

• Bluekiwi
    replied
    His ego has zero bounds, he is a passionate and miss guided megalomaniac vainly pursuing his version of make America great again.
    He will stoop at nothing to get what he wants and he knows now its a race against time before he is impeached or his first and only term ends.
    We all need to hope that in his desperation he doesn't stoop too low and Trumpageddon is avoided.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Hard to fault him so far. He's put top shelf people into key positions. He hardly has had time to realise what he is taking on but if he keeps doing what he's doing he will either get assassinated or leave an amazing legacy. He actually understands the problems, whether they are solvable is another thing.
    You just have to be taking the piss here.
    He may understand the issue but that seems to keep changing.
    Whether he is the right person to solve them is another question.
    He is so loose and divisive (even amongst his own 'team' (he has never been a team player - he expects loyalty and no dessenting opinions)).
    Last edited by Wayne; 19-05-2017, 02:46 PM. Reason: spelling typo

Leave a comment:

• Bobsyouruncle
    replied
    Hard to fault him so far. He's put top shelf people into key positions. He hardly has had time to realise what he is taking on but if he keeps doing what he's doing he will either get assassinated or leave an amazing legacy. He actually understands the problems, whether they are solvable is another thing.

Leave a comment:

• donna
    replied
    He's got a lot more "good work to do" before he's done. We've all adapted to a new norm and so too has the ruling party so this leaves him with lots of wiggle room for doing whatever he wants. I'm not sure NZ is far enough away esp. if he becomes trigger happy.

cheers,

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Bobsyouruncle
    replied
    Multiple impeachable offences. Comey needed to go, even the Dems hated him till he got fired.

Leave a comment:

• Nick G
    replied
    You mean he hasn't fired the boss of the FBI?

Leave a comment:

• Bobsyouruncle
    replied
    I love the way people make up crap and pronounce it like it's fact. I am surprised you believe so much of the demonstrably false news Ant. Really surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Anthonyacat
    replied
    He's committed multiple impeachable offences already, it's just the time it takes for the ruling party to decide he's bad enough. It has to happen, right? And at some point the democrats will likely take control of the house/senate again - is that all it takes, or does it require a supermajority?

I laughed a little when I read he's already put in the papers for reelection in 2020. But then, Bush got a second term...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X