Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.realenz.co.nz display problem

Hi All,

I got an error when I use www.realenz.co.nz to search property. When I click property picture or item No. Link, I got an error and couldn't continue. The error message is :

"The request you submitted could not be completed.
    Your session may have timed out due to inactivity,
    or your browser is not setup to accept 'cookies'.

Click on the 'Go Back' button below
    to return to the Home Page and start again."

I have set my browser accept all cookies and click the picture right after it appears. Does anyone have this same problem and solved?

Thank you
    PropertyLover
    Hi All,

I got an error when I use www.realenz.co.nz to search property. When I click property picture or item No. Link, I got an error and couldn't continue. The error message is :

"The request you submitted could not be completed.
    Your session may have timed out due to inactivity,
    or your browser is not setup to accept 'cookies'.

Click on the 'Go Back' button below
    to return to the Home Page and start again."

I have set my browser accept all cookies and click the picture right after it appears. Does anyone have this same problem and solved?

Thank you
    CountryLover

Hi Country/Property lover,

Yes, I have the same problem from time to time with Realenz, even if I change the cookies setting..... no difference.

Realenz is a very busy site, I find if I just leave it and come back an hour or so later it's fine.

I also have emailed them regarding problems, they don't always reply but when they do they tell me that they will look into the problem, still waiting for an improvement though.

Trademe offers a pretty good alternative.

Regards,

Aston.
    Last edited by Aston; 14-08-2005, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Realenz have had issues with their site for years but it's been untouched over that time (to the naked eye). It was about 3 years ago that I first emailed their webmasters with a list of the problems...

However they recently sent out a survey to registered property seekers which gives me hope that they'll be addressing the various technical and usability issues soon!
      Charging enough rent?
      NZ Scams to Avoid
      Add a sleepout to your rental property

Comment

Yes I think they better pick up there game. realestate.com.au etc have improved over time and no doubt come a day may move in on NZ

Comment

Thank you for you guy's response(Aston, Sarahk and whitt), now I know it is not my own computer's problem. I think they should pick up this problem very easily cause it is so obvious.

CountryLover

Comment

I'm finding that propertytalk.com has been going slow recently, I'm on broadband and most other sites, I use regularly, are working fine. Is anybody else finding this?

Aston

Comment

Hi all I am a mac user and using safari is the best for the platform. my browser was behaving the same way so I emailed to ask for a solution and below is a reply. Hope it helps.

"Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately our website does not currently support Apple computers
              using the Safari browser. We realise that this is an unsatisfactory
              situation and is being rectified in our new site that is currently being
              developed and will be released in the next few months.

In the meantime, you can download a Firefox browser for free, with which
              you will be able to use our site. Go to
              http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Kind regards "
              If I have seen further than others,
              it is because I have stood on the shoulder of giants. Isaac Newton

Comment

Working...
              X