Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems a Great Deal but....

Hi Everyone,
    Have uncovered a deal that (using my rough 'rent x 52 /purchase price' method) gives a 9.3% return and that is on full asking price!

However, full asking price is $1.2 m. Not that may not frighten any of you lot, but it terrifies me! This would be our first purchase and I am worried that we wouldn't be able to buy another property until we are both old and grey. Should we just pass it on? and if we do, who do we pass it on to?
    comments please?
    Heg
    Jo Birch
    Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
    +61 450 148 678

I'll happily take it off your hands, but I'd also be happy to sit down with you and see if it would work for you.
    Dean

Comment

Hi Pooomba,
      I'd like to take you up on that offer. Would like to meet you regardless. When and where?
      Heg
      Jo Birch
      +61 450 148 678

Comment

Me again ,
        going to make an offer subject to due dil for 15 days. At an ask price of 1.2 where should I come in? Not bothered about being cheeky......
        your opinions please.
        Cheers
        Heg
        Jo Birch
        +61 450 148 678

Comment

Need more info. Happy to meet with you. As a standard rule I'd offer between 10 and 20% below what you want to pay!

Comment

Hi Heg, make sure you factor in holding costs including maintenance, rates, insurance or is it commercial where the tenant will pay that? ALso how long is it fixed for.

good luck Robyn

Comment

WOW Dean, I just read 378 posts and I joined the same time and have only done 42, 43 coming up. Oh well I guess it is not a race.

Robyn

Comment

Working...
              X