Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice. How to get Started

Hi All,
    I am new to IP and being from an island country had a very laid back attitude about lot of things. Recently I bought a unit to do up withe help of my friend who financed a property in Onehunga and me bearing the cost of maintanance and mortgage repayment. Sold that for a couple of grand profit. Helped my Sister buy her first home at a bargain price in Avondale. Bought a two bedroom unit on Ellerslie Panmure Highway just in a matter of three months. (Totally -ve geared but that sorted most of my personal finance) So far that is what I have achieved.

Now the current issue which I have is;
    Another aquaintance of mine who was a good business man knows about Finances and does not know about property generally has asked me to join forces to Start property investing. He is willing to inject about 50k and I have only 10. That has basically given me a jump start but I don not want to jump into nowhere as it is very easy to be sidetracked.

How can I set a structure or plan so that both of us can be happy. Can anybody show me a direction as this would certainly help us both get a new lease of life apart from my day job.

Thanks in advanced.
    Avinesh
    If I have seen further than others,
    it is because I have stood on the shoulder of giants. Isaac Newton

Welcome Scarface,

Maybe learning how to do lease options are of interest to you?

If so? plz click this link:

Thanx

Roger

Comment

I guess the properties would have to be privately sought and sold.
      If I have seen further than others,
      it is because I have stood on the shoulder of giants. Isaac Newton

Comment

Yes the ebook shows you how to do that & for property investors it's cost is a claimable tax deduction!

Thanx

Comment

Working...
        X