Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Management Software ?

Hi All,

I'm looking for some easy to use property management SW. The two that seem suited to NZ that I have looked at are 'PC Property Manager' and 'Rentmaster'. Has anyone used either of these, or have a preference for one over the other?

Thanks,
    Wayne.

Hi Bud

if you have any questions about PC Property Manager please let me know. You can download a free demo from http://www.pcpropertymanager.com/free_trial/index.php

Sarah
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Hi Bud,
      I am trialing both the mentioned software and thus far find them both rather fiddly to use. will have to give them a few more attempts before I can say which if neither is the better.

I have 12 IPs and have used my own created spreadsheet, which is very simple and effective.

Comment

Hi Jadelotus

Any chance of seeing a copy of your spreadsheet please?

Regards
        "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Property Management Software

Hi Bud,

I've used RentMaster for a couple of years now and find it fairly simple to use (but I am in the I.T. industry so this may be a bit slanted?). Another thing to consider is the Customer Service received - I emailed RentMaster after crashing my computer (and losing RentMaster software in the process .... no I did'nt have a backup ) and he very quickly sent me a new copy and I was back up and running in no time at all. Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi,
            Have looked at the rentmaster software, but in our case we are only managing three IP's and find it easier and less complicated to just use a excel spreadsheet and record details on a database. Also less cost. Do you really need all the Features in these software packages?

Comment

Though I've never used software myself I understand that accounts online is excellent, I think it does alot of it for you through your bank.
              Try www.accountsonline.co.nz or 0800 222 268.
              Just a thought.

Comment

Thanks to those who have posted positive comments about my software.

Fopr those who are not aware, I ran a PropertyTalk promotion a while ago. The discount offer still stands. Details below.

Feel free to send me a personal message if you have any specific questions.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks very much for the feedback. Will have a further play with the demo versions of these 2 programs and see which I prefer.

Comment

Working...
                  X