Umm what is a newbie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm what is a newbie?

Just so we all know what this forum is about.....

It has been created for people that have yet to have their say on Propertytalk forums.....and maybe that is because there is a wee bit of fear of not being sure of what to say, or that what they want to say may seem to them somewhat silly or irrelevant.

Well, here is the perfect forum for those of us that want to say 'hello' and talk to other newbie posters (umm, that rules me out....better go now).

Have fun

Donna :P
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Hi Guys/Gals

This Forum could also be for newbie or wannabie property investors. Here they can have questions answered and also find web sites that may increase their knowledge of property investing.

Regards
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

and for anyone too shy to post in public but that has any question at all, please PM myself of any of the moderating team, so that your post can be added anonymously.

Defamatory comments however will not be posted.

Comment

Well hello folks,
        We are newbies to this site, and property investors. A year and bit ago we took the jump and brought another house keeping the older one as a rental. Its had its ups and lots of downs. we are hoping to buy more homes for our retirement fund.
        Thanks Ange and Marty

Comment

Hello Ange and Marty!!

Welcome to Pt! I hope you get loads of help and information from this web site. The community here is very strong and helpful.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions about Pt.

Cheers

Marc
          Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Hi Ange and Marty

It is always great to see new people on the forum. I know that you will be able to find a wide range of information here and be able to ask any questions you need answers to.

Regards

Tamara
            You don't know how great things are until you loose it.

Comment

You'll get loads of help here - and ask as many questions as you wish - that's what this forum is all about.

Have fun

Donna :P
              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Hi Ange and Marty and welcome,

Its had its ups and lots of downs, we are hoping to buy more homes for our retirement fund
                Its great to see that the negatives have not scared you guys off. I'm sure you have learned a thing or two in the process. Feel free to give comment on any experiences you have had or tips on lessons you have learned.
                Keep at it, continue to persevere and keep an open mind.

Kind regards,
                Marcus.

Comment

Dear All,

I am a newbie to this site as well and so far I found this forum full of fantastic people who willing to help.

I am from Sydney and would love to invest in NZ one day, that's why I am here to learn as much as possible about NZ.

I hope some of my future posts not as silly as I will think.

I love investing especially property!
                  Regards

JetBlue

Comment

Hi Jetblue

Just remember no question is silly. To be successful you need answers to all your question so just keep asking.

Tamara
                    You don't know how great things are until you loose it.

Comment

Thanks Tamara, very much appreciated and I will keep asking eventhough I think it's a silly questions.
                      Regards

JetBlue

Comment

Just an idea: What about separating forum for "newbie" posters; and "newbie" investors?

The two are quite different things, so special help may need to be given to those less confident or experienced?

Comment

Working...
                        X