Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAM Email

Hello Sales,
    I am American citizen residing in Africa ,I got your contact from my friend in your country and i have visited your website and i am very interested in your product which i will like to buy because due to the quality .I like to make a enquiry regarding to place an order through the MAIL ORDER and kindly advice me if you can ship to Lagos Nigeria and if you accept fast means of payment,i.e credit card (Master Card or Visa Card) Get back to me Asap so that i can provide you with the product i want to order from you.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks and Write Back.
    Mrs Jassica Browm.
    Umm I don't think I'll be taking this email too seriously.

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

We get one or two of those a week.

They are getting more sophisticated, though - the latest one supposedly comes from an American oil worker currently seconded to Indonesia.

The thing that usually makes them obvious is the complete lack of acknowledgment of what you actually sell on your website!

It must be a bugger if you are a genuine person or business in these countries trying to buy stuff from overseas!

cube
    DFTBA

Comment

I love the phone call during dinner

are you happy with your....... supplier.

I've been trying to find interesting ways to get rid of such ARS#$^^#^^es

#1 Wow you sound sexy what are you wearing....

#2 Can you hold the line for a minute I'm really interested in doing the survey (Put phone in draw, go watch telly)

#3 I don't have time now give me your home number and I'll call you later....

#4 You will want to speak to the warden....

I'm making a list to keep by the phone, anyone have any more?

Steve

Comment

For me the biggest give-away with these sorts of emails is the feeble attempt at poor English – it stands out a mile as contrived.

xris

Comment

I received this one the other day

quote:
          "If You are firm of purpose, active and are willing to earn some cash, then this offer is for You. The EcoLife Company is one of the largest cleansing facility dealers in the world.
          We are having temporary employee recruitment for the position of a financial manager. It is required for You to be:
          Honest and executive

- You must have a bank account
          - You must have several free time hours per day
          - You must have a phone number we can get through to You
          - You must have an email address

The fact that You need no specialized knowledge or some sort of financial investment is sure an indisputable bonus of our partnership. The job we are offering to You consists of receiving bank wire transfers from our clients and partners on to Your bank account.
          Once the money is on Your account, You must send it to the customer’s representative office"

Cleansing facilty dealers - hmm.... money launderers perhaps ?

Comment

Working...
          X