Where's North Korea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's North Korea?

Donald Trump's 'armada’ now heading for North Korea after initially going the wrong way

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-armada-north-korea-heading-wrong-way-australia-pentagon-us-navy-aircraft-carrier-max-a7692161.html

"You mean North Korea is way up the top of the world? Well, I'll be darn'd"

Yeah funny! Time for Trump to be impeached so some normalcy can return to the White House.

Trump is likely to go down (impeached before the year is out says an expert who predicted he'd get in) - I just hope he hasn't pushed all the 'nutters' to strike before we're rid of him.

cheers,

Donna
    SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by donna View Post
      Trump is likely to go down (impeached before the year is out says an expert who predicted he'd get in) - I just hope he hasn't pushed all the 'nutters' to strike before we're rid of him.
      Well, it's more than a year and he's still not impeached. Another "expert" prediction that hasn't come about? Even being, what appears to be the most scrutinized president in living memory.

Love him or hate him, he's not a career politician and that's got to be a good thing.

Comment

Working...
      X