So many parking tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many parking tickets

So the other day I went to the supermarket, and I was there for literally 5 minutes. When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"
    He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi lover. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!
    My wife then piped up how unreasonable he was being. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!
    This went on for about 15 minutes, until he sneered at us and walked off leaving several expensive tickets.

Just then our bus arrived and we made our way home. I always like to keep an eye out for vehicles with green party stickers, it just makes the day more enjoyable.

So Many Investors

So many investors to rip off, so little time...

I heard this joke the other day. Something about a guy who ran a business called Massive Adaption or something and him taking money off of investors - all based around developments in Fiji.

Promised them he'd personally stand behind every dollar or some such buffoonery. Silly investors took him at his word! I was rolling around on the floor laughing at this point.

If that wasn't funny enough, when the GFC came along he went back on all his promises, transferred his assets into his wife's name and said "I haven't got any money!" I was beginning to wet my pants now, this could never happen in the real world.

Then the punchline is he declares himself bankrupt FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!! Had to hold my tummy (because I thought it was going to explode) Man, how on earth is that even possible! So funny!

And now I hear he's back on some internet forum offering advice to newbies. Telling them about all the deals he's doing in Auckland!! Oh man, I think I had better calm down before I bust a heart valve! OMG Soooo funny!
    Last edited by Davo36; 08-08-2016, 03:46 PM.
    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

One of my mates went to Fiji for a holiday. He reckons Fiji is having a boom too. prices have doubled or tripled in the last few years . Is that correct Dean?

Good place to retire ?

Comment

Prices for what Blue? Real estate? Not where we are. We live in a very poor part. The usual tourist expat dominated areas always do well thanks to the yanks.

Comment

Working...
        X