X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emirates offers luxury in the sky

Hi all,

How cool is this!!

While Air New Zealand moves to eliminate first class from its long distance flights, one of its international rivals is going all out to offer more luxury.

Emirates Airlines is investing almost $3 billion to reinvent long haul travel - including the ultimate first class cabin.

The Emirates A340-500 airbus offers the world's first private suite in first class complete with a flat bed seat that has a built-in massage unit.

Read More->

Best Regards

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Hi Marc

Have seen the pictures for these (shown by Emirates in the UK - when they visited me a few months back)

The whole experience will be mindblowing once implemented !!

If I can get my hands on some pics I'll send them to you.

Comment

That's not flying!

For a real aeroplane, check out my avatar!

Rod.

Comment

Hi all,

Rod where is First Class?

Best Regards

Marc
        Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

First class is my seat, coz I have all the fun.

Rod.

Comment

how cool are emerates,

i flew economy class in Sept, it cost $375 return from Melb to auckland, even their economy has the hand held games,
            But the best of all was the camera that is in the nose of the plane, so at take off its like being in the cockpit . a bit scary though if you suddenly see another plane sitting on the runway
            their hostess' are very helpful and you know that terrorists aren't gunna blow up one of there own.
            yes i love flying with them.

regards westan
            Invest in the USA for 20% returns. Contact me at [email protected] for details.

Comment

Originally posted by westan
              and you know that terrorists aren't gunna blow up one of there own.
              Care to explain the recent bombings in Bali, Jakarta, Saudi Arabia and Turkey (Istanbul) ?

All countries mentioned have strong Muslim influences and have been targeted by terrorists (and in each case several Muslim locals have died (not including the suicide bombers themselves))

Admittedly it is a safer bet than flying British Airways or United Airlines.

Comment

hi nzinvestor

sorry mate , its my aussie sense of humour not meant to be taken seriously

regards westan
                Invest in the USA for 20% returns. Contact me at [email protected] for details.

Comment

no offence taken.....

Comment

Working...
                  X