Interesting thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting thoughts

- I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.

- I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

- I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

- I am nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

- How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

- Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?

- Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

- Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Damn...that was fun!'

- I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

- When I was young we used to go 'skinny dipping,' now I just 'chunky dunk.'

- The worst thing about accidents in the kitchen is eating them.

- Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

- Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

- Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

- My husband says I never listen to him (at least I think that's what he said).

- Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

- If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called LABOR!

- Wouldn't you know it...Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx
Working...
X