Great Right Brain vs Left Brain Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only see her going clockwise!

It's is really quite strange, I had another person looking at it at the same time and we both were seeing her spin different ways.
    James

"Time is the great equalizer. It will either promote or expose you." -Jeff Olson

Comment

My seven year old saw it going left then it changed to right.

He actually thought I pressed a key to make it change direction.

"How did you do that?"
      Last edited by whitt; 13-10-2007, 08:52 PM.

Comment

And everyone I ask can only see her turning clockwise & can't for the life of them see how on earth she can turn the other way.

I must just have very special friends....

Comment

I have caught her changing direction but usually soon after watching her.
          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

I can see her nipples!

Comment

Nah man, she's moving too fast.
              "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

She always starts anti-clockwise for me, but I can change the direction reasonably easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen View Post
                  I can see her nipples!
                  Which brain are you using Glen...

If you focus on the heel that she is rotating on you will be able to make the swinging leg swap directions…

Comment

Another way to make her change directions (worked for me) is to imagine the leg she has in the air coming towards you, rather than going away. Or imagine it passing in front of her body instead of behind. She should change then.

Comment

My Loverboy instinct tells me she is not wearing any clothes at all!!

She turns clockwise at first but with alot of concentration I can get her to change back and forth, if I use my charm I can get her to do whatever I want!!

Comment

Marc is left brain and I am right brain - very accurate and may account for our miscommunication...umm (sometimes )

Cheers,

Donna
                        SEARCH PropertyTalk, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I see clockwise, but would dispute that that means I'm right brained, because I can tick all of the left-brained characteristics and few of the right brained ones.

My SO sees her swinging from left to right - not completing a pirouette at all!

cube
                          DFTBA

Comment

She only turns clockwise for me and nothing I do changes her direction.

Bugger! Now that I've gone back to it, I can change her direction at will. It's slightly annoying as I cannot work out why.

It's not logical Spook!
                            Last edited by Scott Miller; 15-10-2007, 11:57 AM.
                            Scott Miller - Mortgage Broker
                            Ph: 03 980 4541 M: 021 34 36 48
                            AMS's website My email

Comment

Working...
                            X