Outrageous tenants pets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrageous tenants pets.

Hows this story to beat all improbable stories.

I have been asked to let an eco house.
    Well that is what I call it. It has a composting toilet and no mains power. It comes with fancy solar panels to collect the suns energy and charge up batteries.
    The 230-volt inverter delivers 2kw to fire up lights and TV. Not that there is TV coverage in the valley where it is located.

Anyway I digress.

Had a call from a prospect today. All the usual questions like the toilet and so on. Why are people so interested in toilets I wonder?
    Then the inevitable question. What about pets?
    Not keen I say.
    Then a question was slipped in. How much ground is there. Well um er plenty, why what sort of pet do you have I ask.
    I have a cow she says.

Well I guess at least that means you don't have to worry about damage to the inside of the house from the pet
    New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Well I do not know.
      I never got a chance to check out the mameries.

Comment

Glen, Glen, Glen.

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
        Well I do not know.
        I never got a chance to check out the mameries.
        That's an udderly bad joke.

Keys

www.3888444.co.nz
        Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Glenn - I was just thinking the other day that I miss reading your funny tenant stories. Glad to see that you are still lurking around...

:-)
          Lisa

Comment

Was it an inside cow, or an outside cow?

And funny that a person with a cow should want to rent an eco house, give the ammount of methane cows produce, which (supposedly) contributes to global warming.

I hope you did the decent thing and offer her a nice place in the burbs.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDad View Post
              Was it an inside cow, or an outside cow?

And funny that a person with a cow should want to rent an eco house, give the ammount of methane cows produce, which (supposedly) contributes to global warming.

I hope you did the decent thing and offer her a nice place in the burbs.
              I think it was what is called a house cow.
              You bring them in at night and it saves on heating.
              In case you had not noticed the byproduct of cows is green.
              With the temperature outside today I would think anyone contributing to warming would be hailed as a hero.

Comment

Would be so tempted to quote Bart Simpson to her "Dont have a cow man". In comparison to a typically smaller domestic animal, her pet of choice could be seen as "Heavy Petting". Glenn this tale is not so mooooving ;-and not a pat on your usual tales. I hope you didn't tell her that it was dung deal

Comment

Yay - it took that piece of nonsense speak to make my 100th post! Sorry Glenn

Comment

Working...
                  X