Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffa
    replied
    I'd gladly help to protect Wayne and Perry's property rights ,if asked of course.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
    Wayne I want some of what you are smoking, it must be some good shit.
    What I'm on is really good stuff - not smoking it though!
    I gather you don't want to answer my question of you - empty vessels make the most noise.

PS - was frezzinghot supposed to be freezinghot but you can't spell or does it have another meaning?

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    Wayne I want some of what you are smoking, it must be some good shit.

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied
    It’s all in your head Jeffa, the gumint are not stealing your freedoms! It’s just all a big dream…

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
    land confiscation can happen again in New Zealand

DON'T REPLY TO THIS SURVEY ITS A BREACH OF YOUR PRIVACY AND PROPERTY RIGHTS.
    Last edited by Jeffa; Yesterday, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post

I wasn't looking for your opinion - it was addressed to your mate frezzinghot.

I am not surly!
    I do see that a lot of my rights would be lost if control of the virus was lost - just look at NSW and their freedom of movement losses.
    The best road to personal and economic freedoms is via a fully functional society.
    https://www.emptyhomes.co.nz/

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry View Post
    Do let us in on your plan.
    And you Perry

Can you see the steady erosion of how you control your assets

What you can and can't do anymore?

Can you protect your land to the same degree as 12 months ago what about 24 months ago?

So much rights being lost so fast, don't expect a Karen in a blue dress to protect you.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/h...ll-empty-homes

It's only a matter of time, and we will accept it as a free open and well functional society.
    Last edited by Jeffa; Yesterday, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied

I am not surly!
    I do see that a lot of my rights would be lost if control of the virus was lost - just look at NSW and their freedom of movement losses.
    The best road to personal and economic freedoms is via a fully functional society.
    I want a functional society as much as you Wayne

But there just seems to be no leadership anywhere in the world.. just the virus.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

My opinion is the pandemic is a distraction.

Surly you must see your rights as a asset owner are becoming less important and slowly stolen under the veil of the pandemic.

I am not surly!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied

What happened to the house's ?

What happened to your purchasing power?

Why are the retail bank's closing down?

This will all be answered in 2023/24
    Think about it Wayne

We both trade the sharemarket
    Surly you have seen one of the biggest investment funds in the world BlackRock buying up housing stock in the US

We don't have a BlackRock but our closest company with that buying power is Kaiang ora.

This is happening you see it

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied

Just to be clear - you don't believe that Covid is real.
    It is all a big hoax to control the masses.
    Reducing the ability of a FHB getting debt that they can't afford (especially when interest rates go up) is 'coming after them'.
    MSM is corrupt and not real news - you should get your information from social media only?

I'm not sure why I will own nothing when I own heaps - and I'm happy.

Does that sum up where you're at?
    My opinion is the pandemic is a distraction.

Surly you must see your rights as an asset owner are becoming less important and slowly stolen under the veil of the pandemic.

Is it getting harder or easier to buy a home?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/h...ll-empty-homes

Last edited by Jeffa; Yesterday, 10:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    As you foolishly go about your business, scanning your tracer app, fearing the covaids and believing everything you see on the MSM, the more distracted you become, while they are stealing your freedoms in plain sight, you are worried about some bat virus that never really appears!

it’s all just a massive distraction to steal all you’ve worked for. When they announced they were coming after the FHBers that’s when I realised they don’t want you to own anything.

remember one thing and it’s clearly been highlighted, you will own nothing and be happy. This is no longer some made up book from 1984 but reality folks. Wake up for your own sakes.
    Just to be clear - you don't believe that Covid is real.
    It is all a big hoax to control the masses.
    Reducing the ability of a FHB getting debt that they can't afford (especially when interest rates go up) is 'coming after them'.
    MSM is corrupt and not real news - you should get your information from social media only?

I'm not sure why I will own nothing when I own heaps - and I'm happy.

Does that sum up where you're at?
    Last edited by Wayne; Yesterday, 09:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffa
    replied

it’s all just a massive distraction to steal all you’ve worked for. When they announced they were coming after the FHBers that’s when I realised they don’t want you to own anything.

Jokes aside

This is real

This is happening

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied

But what you are not seeing on the brainwashed TV is all the protests around the world. It’s all mask wearing on the podium atm and how well our water sports are going. Boring boring
    The worlds a stage. Any opportunity to push the agenda, take for instance the award ceremony on the podium. The 7s, even though the teams had just finished playing each other with ample time for enough germs to be spread to one another, they all don those masks for the tv, huh!

Leave a comment:

• Frezzinghot
    replied

Well although I am a direct descendent of Hone Heke, I'm not overly keen on a murderous rampage.

I think when the time comes, a good old fashioned rioting sounds productive, although you don't hear much from the rioters in Hong Kong anymore..most likely been sold on the black market for body parts.

I'll give you a heads up when it's ready to begin Perry.
    But what you are not seeing on the brainwashed TV is all the protests around the world. It’s all mask wearing on the podium atm and how well our water sports are going. Boring boring

Leave a comment:

Working...
X