Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HermanZ View Post

How would you describe ex-president Trump?
    I'll answer this question.

The bad orange man had the same puppet string's attached to him as the creepy forgetful old man.

The puppet master made Wayne, myself and others very wealthy.

The bank's and corporation's control the strings.. because there wealth control government's.

Comment

How would you describe ex-president Trump?
      It’s like this. You know you have a frontman for a band, well he is a frontman and bat shit crazy!

did you think I pick one over the other, awe gummon! What is the name of this thread again??
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

• Yes I agree FH, even though I am slightly right leaning that's also a weakness for me. I try very hard not to have any political alignment and focus on the world as an investor. Which is why I follow very little mainstream media as there opinions can lean one way or the other.

If you have no political sides , you forecast and play the game to your advantage. You invest well before or as soon as there elected.

President puppet Biden, invest in Green companies Tesla, solar energy etc.

Pretty puppet Cindy, invest in Wellington Property because you need more bureaucratic slaves in Wellington.

Puppet Key government, invest in Property in Auckland for immigration and Christchurch for agriculture.

Admittedly the Last 6 months you just needed to get out of bed and you would have made money in property or shares but as I keep preaching in this thread...the virus happened for a reason..$$

Comment

• YOU BETTER BUILD BACK BETTER BRO...

https://twitter.com/CharlieEmma85/st...386949639?s=09

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
            Yes I agree FH, even though I am slightly right leaning that's also a weakness for me. I try very hard not to have any political alignment and focus on the world as an investor. Which is why I follow very little mainstream media as there opinions can lean one way or the other.

If you have no political sides , you forecast and play the game to your advantage. You invest well before or as soon as there elected.

President puppet Biden, invest in Green companies Tesla, solar energy etc.

Pretty puppet Cindy, invest in Wellington Property because you need more bureaucratic slaves in Wellington.

Puppet Key government, invest in Property in Auckland for immigration and Christchurch for agriculture.

Admittedly the Last 6 months you just needed to get out of bed and you would have made money in property or shares but as I keep preaching in this thread...the virus happened for a reason..$$
            You are so right. It’s hard to wake up to the truth, the amount of brainwashing going on by your puppet media is too powerful for the weak minded.

i was exactly this person, but have always been curious. The point you make about using the left or right is pure gold, understand what your up against and use it to your advantage.

i was brought up in a left leaning house, get a job, save your money for a rainy day, I teach my kids the opposite today, get the money, invest it.

im not that young anymore but I feel I am passing on valuable lessons to my children who will hopefully continue my legacy. I care for them.

The new me can be cynical now towards the plight of others, but If you don’t like something about your life, change it. Believing everything coming from the msm is dangerous and will definitely keep you in the poor house.

keep searching, look for the truth!

Comment

YOU BETTER BUILD BACK BETTER BRO...

I suppose they all came to the conclusion to “build back better” what amazing people those leaders are.

thats why we believe everything they say.
              Last edited by Frezzinghot; 22-01-2021, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Something to think about while you eat your avocado on toast for breakfast..it's a lot more interesting than the brainwashing from our local mainstream media.

Comment

YOU BETTER BUILD BACK BETTER BRO...

I'm confused, are these some of the 150 people you say are running the world/conspiracy?
                  Then you talk about the puppet master, who is he/she?
                  And then you mention "He" is coming. Who is "He". will there be a sign.

Comment

• Took you a while to find Max. He's good. Entertaining also.

Comment

I'm confused, are these some of the 150 people you say are running the world/conspiracy?
                      "He" is not a person "He" represents an event..which involves the dollar.

Has your net worth increased? Then this is but one of the signs..you just need to read the signs and prepare...

Comment

The signs are all around ,it's just a matter of seeing them with open eyes..

https://www.interest.co.nz/news/1087...y-policymakers

Comment

• The Government is mulling whether to enable the RBNZ to prevent banks from lending to property buyers seeking to take out a lot of debt versus their incomes.
                          Is DTI ratio coming - or is this just another photo of Cindy with a shovel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanya View Post

Is DTI ratio coming - or is this just another photo of Cindy with a shovel?
                            Unlikely because of first time home buyers being unable to access the debt..it doesn't worry me,it will just keep First time home buyers trapped in a rental
                            You will find the main banks already use a debt to income ratio.

Find a good experienced broker who specializes in working with property investors, you just have to make sacrifices too move forward in building your portfolio.. and wealth. If paying a higher interest rate means unlocking equity and moving forward then that is what you have to do .

It's a business.. you have to spend money to make money...the rates are in the low 2s and heading lower, so to me it's pointless going any lower, it's the wealth you need to build..It's the asset base you should be targeting.. not how much you can save on interest payment's.

Money is becoming worthless.. have you prepared?

Comment

• I remember this last year, it's almost like the son of the Chairman of New Zealands biggest bank ANZ knew (like Jeffa) house prices were going to explode up...as if this was pre planned, didn't ANZ say house prices were going to drop 15% ?

The banks are a legalized criminal syndicates, especially the virtue signaling ANZ.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...EKIFPSBYQ7FGE/

Comment

I remember this last year, it's almost like the son of the Chairman of New Zealands biggest bank ANZ knew (like Jeffa) house prices were going to explode up...as if this was pre planned, didn't ANZ say house prices were going to drop 15% ?

The banks are a legalized criminal syndicates, especially the virtue signaling ANZ.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...EKIFPSBYQ7FGE/
                                Insider trading almost!

Comment

Working...
                                X